• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tonino Lamborghini Spyder 1120 Replica??

bigplayer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/17
So I just took a new job where people are not short on cash. I like very simple watches, and wear an Omega CrPO. I do not like cluttered watches... normally.

This guy walks in to our room wearing this triangle looking watch, gold with a leather/croc brown band and it just looked GOOD. This thing sparkled like no other and was such an eye catcher without being loud. It shocked me that I liked it, since the odd shape and semi cluttered design. After 30 minutes he left and I was stumped as to what watch it was. I did some research and found it it was probably this Lamborghini Tonino Spyder 1120.

online pictures seriously dont do it justice, I know its going to turn alot of heads away like it normally would mine. But after seeing that thing in person, it is absolutely gorgeous. Could this even be found on the rep market? If so where would you even look?! what do you think the quality/accuracy would be?

341684.jpg
$_57.JPG

watch_man

Known Member
7/1/11
Looks good but I haven´t seen this on the rep market .... I guess it is too cheap to be repped. You can buy it on Amazon for 1800USD

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
There were some rep of it long time ago but you won't find it anymore, I haven't even seen one in m2m ever but they do look good.

25minutestoolate

Renowned Member
22/8/16
Asia
I would ask you to consider getting gen if you like it that much. I've seen some going for around the 1k USD mark on chrono24.

Alternatively, get the hamilton ventura which has a similar triangular-shaped case (and is arguably even more iconic) - I think there are reps of those out too.

hamilton-ventura-elvis80-black-dial-men_s-quartz-watch-h24551331.jpg

bigplayer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/17
I would ask you to consider getting gen if you like it that much. I've seen some going for around the 1k USD mark on chrono24.

Alternatively, get the hamilton ventura which has a similar triangular-shaped case (and is arguably even more iconic) - I think there are reps of those out too.

I had never heard of that site, thank you for that!