• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have you ever quit and started again ?

Kimlou

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/8/15
I smoked cigars once a week more or less (for 10 years) with the fellas and quit about 3 years ago . I was thinking of possibly starting again has anyone quit and started again ? I just cleaned out my humidor and was thinking of selling it or filling it

f2fb58f0855db5c320944d70676a889b_zpsjyxli3sn.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Fill. I haven't smoked for over a year, but I keep the humidor stocked and properly maintained. As soon as it gets colder I will take it up again. Also, unless you have a very special humidor it's not worth your time to sell it.

nexterag

Renowned Member
6/1/14
It's a gorgeous humidor mate, do you mind me asking where you acquired it? And of course there is only one answer to your query, FILL IT! (Hopefully you aren't from US [emoji57])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
As a healthcare worker, I would never suggest nor encourage someone that has stopped smoking cigarettes to pick back up.

But cigars? I wouldn't hold it against you. Such a nice hobby, and probably as de-stressing as any other activity! I do enjoy the weekly (and often, more!) cigar when the weather is above 0°C in Canada (winter is aging time)!

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
I quit about a year ago as my humidor was having issues, but I recently picked up a new one, new humidifier and a bunch of new smokes. Excited to get started again!

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
I've quit and restarted often. Currently not smoking but still love cigars. Just haven't been in the mood in awhile. Hard to find time now a days for 2 hours alone.