• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone actually had this one in hand?

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
Your link doesn't work for me, but I bought many different movements from Aliexpress, and I am sure I am not the only one.

If you find the right shop there is nothing wrong with those movements. Compare prices between shops, they sometines differ a lot. And as always: If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
I ordered one from “watchmaker tools and parts store”

Was happy with it but now movement no longer available, I messaged the store and he said to buy it from “repair time store” dandong VsF super 3135, so I have two of those inbound, should be here late this week I hope.

Edit- I was digging through photos, I think this was the first one where as usual I had it all together and mucked up the keyless and had to do a quick reset. It’s been working great since.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinion Minion

JjJjJ

Horology Curious
21/4/19
I ordered one from “watchmaker tools and parts store”

Was happy with it but now movement no longer available, I messaged the store and he said to buy it from “repair time store” dandong VsF super 3135, so I have two of those inbound, should be here late this week I hope.
Well perfect! It would be interesting to see if they are the same vs3135 we all have grown to love

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
The new ones are in.
Looks good to me but I’m not really the best at knowing all the tiny details.

Copied from a great member

Last edited:
Reactions: JjJjJ