• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy with Lucy's products

stemsiis

Looking Around
16/2/09
Although it took almost 4 months to receive them, I am very satisfied with the 2 watches I purchased from Lucy. This was my first order from her, and I knew from previous reviews that the process would require considerable patience. For a variety of reasons, her responses to emails can take a week or longer. It's a bit annoying, but I knew that going in so I didn't get too bothered by it. Lucy told me she rejected a couple watches before finally approving the two for my order. She sent nice QC pics of both watches before I agreed that both were good to send. The tracking number she sent was from USPS with a starting point in Brooklyn (Jamaica), New York, which surprised me, but it's apparently how the shipper in China coordinates their package deliveries to the US. Once the package made it stateside (about 5 days), the tracking information began to update on the USPS website.

I ordered the watches for my dad and my sister, who have been wearing them for the past week. My dad's is an Omega Seamaster 42mm Ceramic Dial Planet Ocean from VSF. My sister's is a Chanel J12 38mm Ceramic White Diamond Dial automatic movement.

I can try to post the QC pics Lucy sent me if anyone is interested. I didn't bother taking any additional photos once I received them; I just gave them an inspection, set the time, wound them and gave them to my dad and sister.

If you have any questions about the process with Lucy, fire away. As others have stated, you need to be very patient if you order from Lucy, but know that in the end, you'll receive a quality product.

Regards,
Mark

clk168

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/21
Thanks for this post, it kinda eaaed my nerves. It's my first two purchases ever and I chose Lucy. She was very quick in answering questions and asking if I sent the money. Then a long delay before preliminary pictures of the watches. I asked for proper QC pics but it's been almost two weeks since a reply despite two follow up emails by me. It's been exactly a month since she received my money. Though I'm getting nervous, I'll try to be a little more patient.

And you had great choices for watches. Enjoy!

stemsiis

Looking Around
16/2/09
Thanks for this post, it kinda eaaed my nerves. It's my first two purchases ever and I chose Lucy. She was very quick in answering questions and asking if I sent the money. Then a long delay before preliminary pictures of the watches. I asked for proper QC pics but it's been almost two weeks since a reply despite two follow up emails by me. It's been exactly a month since she received my money. Though I'm getting nervous, I'll try to be a little more patient.

And you had great choices for watches. Enjoy!
Patience is definitely key throughout this process. I went a few weeks (and longer) without replies. Just know that in the end, all will be OK despite the frustration. I haven't seen anyone post about not receiving what they ordered - just many posts about the time it took to receive replies and ultimately their product(s). Keep the faith! :)

Reactions: clk168