• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gunny's Leather NATO

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Well, my old watch mentor LHOOQ pointed me in this direction, and for that I am very grateful.

Peter made this for me and it is spectacular, IMHO.

The tricky part was finding the bead blasted hardware.

I bought a nylon NATO off the bay and they shipped it to Peter. He sacrificed it accordingly, then worked his usual magic:

gunny.jpg

Very thin, oiled and supple as hell:

gunnyside.jpg

This bears his signature:

gunnysig.jpg

gunnyend.jpg

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
I'm glad your Hanhart is getting a lot of wrist time. It really looks the business--especially with that strap.

That looks a thinner and more comfortable than I'd expected. The way the leather folds over in that first pictures looks amazing!

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I'm glad your Hanhart is getting a lot of wrist time. It really looks the business--especially with that strap.

That looks a thinner and more comfortable than I'd expected. The way the leather folds over in that first pictures looks amazing!

I asked him for thin material and he delivered. My only concern is that it may stretch a bit too easily. Fortunately it's not a daily wearer.

Noice!!!! Very sexy indeed.

Sexy, yes. I like my leather NATO straps the same as my women: Thin, supple and, um oiled.

:facepalm: