• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

one of my screws is stripped?

sexybeast

I'm Pretty Popular
12/8/06
what do i do, the screw that connects the strap to the watch is stripped. any suggestions? i notice it because the screw that holds the strap came all the way undone so i tightened all of them and the one just kept turning.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i have 4 pairs. they take the place of the tube for your strap but they are too big for a ss band. you will still have to use screws for that.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Comon Sexybeast bring back the avatar, not the belly one though. LOL :D

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
sexybeast said:
yea i am going to put a SS bracelet on, a re-tap

my screws is all that was stripped, but i think my cases and buckels need to have a tap run through them. i am sure thats where the problem is because i am not over tightening or crossthreading them and it keeps happening.

sexybeast

I'm Pretty Popular
12/8/06
SinCityJessicaAlba.gif

sexybeast

I'm Pretty Popular
12/8/06
hk45ca said:
sexybeast said:
yea i am going to put a SS bracelet on, a re-tap

my screws is all that was stripped, but i think my cases and buckels need to have a tap run through them. i am sure thats where the problem is because i am not over tightening or crossthreading them and it keeps happening.

yea, same here. i think we need a re-tap. i just hope it doesn't come un-done while i'm fishing in the ocean :(

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
may be we need to buy a tap and just mail it all over the world to all of our members to fix this problem. i have 2 pams and both of them have this problem. what a bummer.

you guys didn't tell me i needed to own a machine shop to own one of these. these are just like a italian car, very cool to look at but a pain in the ass to own. lol :lol:

sexybeast

I'm Pretty Popular
12/8/06
hk45ca said:
may be we need to buy a tap and just mail it all over the world to all of our members to fix this problem. i have 2 pams and both of them have this problem. what a bummer.

you guys didn't tell me i needed to own a machine shop to own one of these. these are just like a italian car, very cool to look at but a pain in the ass to own. lol :lol:

yea we did not get a memo on this :wink:

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
I would just like to extend a personal and heartfelt "welcome back" to Jessica :D

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
sexybeast said:
hk45ca said:

the least they could have done was sent us a service bulliten. these things should come with a screwdriver, drill, drill bits, tap, a bag full of screws and maybe a italian mechanic. :lol:

my rolex's and brietling's aren't any trouble at all. :lol:

sexybeast

I'm Pretty Popular
12/8/06
hk45ca said:
sexybeast said:
hk45ca said:

the least they could have done was sent us a service bulliten. these things should come with a screwdriver, drill, drill bits, tap, a bag full of screws and maybe a italian mechanic. :lol:

the only other aspect that i can think of that would be missing in this scenario would be pam girls :lol:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
sexybeast said:
hk45ca said:
sexybeast said:
hk45ca said:

the only other aspect that i can think of that would be missing in this scenario would be pam girls :lol:

what??????????? nobody said anything about girls! lol :lol:

sexybeast

I'm Pretty Popular
12/8/06
hk45ca said:
sexybeast said:
hk45ca said:
sexybeast said:
hk45ca said:

what??????????? nobody said anything about girls! lol :lol:

no i coulda sworn you said something, :roll: