• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Monty's World (let this watch become a Globemaster)

EvilT

17/12/14
Germany
Hey RWI Gang,

meet Monty, a cheapie Montblanc rep I luckily received for free from fellow member [MENTION=117870]Rabbagasten[/MENTION]. Since it really isn't a very good rep it unfortunately doesn't get any wrist time tbh. I just fixed the broken bracelet lock and thought why not having some fun with it?
So I decided to release "Monty" into the wild, hoping he will see as many places as possible. In honor to already existing cool threads like https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/90684-Wat-In-The-World and https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/285725-Show-me-the-world-through-your-watch I am hoping to add some value and fun to RWI, hence let the travel begin.

Rules are... totally up to me though, and subject to change as per my gusto ;) Shouldn't be too much of an issue though since I am a super handsome guy. Most of the time.

My current "rules" would be:

To become a proud temporary member of Monty's travel log you have to tick all these boxes:

- fulfill all sales eligibility rules
- be a RWI supporter
- pay for the shipping to the next member
- post a photo of a landscape/ point (thing) of interest/ typical place of your region including Monty
- be an honest guy who doesn't hold him too long (a couple of weeks max) and treat Monty well
- not trying to keep this lovely guy for yourself, since hell (and RWI's wrath) will haunt and catch you from this point onwards...

My thoughts would be, since Monty will kick off his travel in Germany, to first let him travel Europe a bit and then let him escape into the ROW through a safe (customs-wise) route... I would be more than open to listen to suggestions in these regards ;)

Please let me know your thoughts, and if you'd be looking to be a nice host for Monty soon!

Cheers,

T.

Oh.. Btw... meet Monty :

1274c54439947923bdf6951af4519bc4.jpg

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Oh! That looks like a cool project! :thumbsup:

jayslow

Known Member
12/6/15
Wow this is an awesome idea! Down the road (after monty's Europe tour) send him on over to me in Vancouver, Canada!

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Great fun Idea. I guess I am too new to participate and living outside EU. But will be fun to watch.

EvilT

17/12/14
Germany
Some interest already, unfortunately not too much from Europe.. What's up fellas? :)
Probably I am thinking too german (as in 'efficient' ^^) and should just kick Monty into the wild? [emoji16]

EvilT
333 - Halfway to hell.

***sent using PAMatalk.

Timmetje83

I'm Pretty Popular
7/4/13
Some interest already, unfortunately not too much from Europe.. What's up fellas? :)
Probably I am thinking too german (as in 'efficient' ^^) and should just kick Monty into the wild? [emoji16]

EvilT
333 - Halfway to hell.

***sent using PAMatalk.

I live in Belgium and work in the Netherlands, so there you go already two country's. :)