• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Klink alive and well...

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
Just a heads up for those who may have been concerned about Klinks health. He's recently shown up on another board and seems to be ok...;)

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
didn't...

know...

he was sick...

but it's very nice to hear he's well

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Klink is kinda like Mr. Lahey on the Trailer Park Boys. Could be a mean son of a ***** at times, but its hard to really hate him.

I wish him well

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
I know he was no friend to yourself and Pug, good to see you bare no malice against him andreww...

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Klink was before my time. I have read through many of his posts and history here, though. I saw him in the chatbox over there yesterday. He seems like an interesting guy. Hope he sticks around over there.

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Klink was before my time. I have read through many of his posts and history here, though. I saw him in the chatbox over there yesterday. He seems like an interesting guy. Hope he sticks around over there.

Curious, what forum did you see him at? Pretty sure he's not at RG, and I haven't seen him in quite a while at RWG.

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Klink was very interesting. And, from what Ive heard, was who got Ruby into the trade. He has alot of knowlegde on reps.

And the rep business.

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Klink was very interesting. And, from what Ive heard, was who got Ruby into the trade. He has alot of knowlegde on reps.

And the rep business.

You are correct there coop. He's probably forgotten more than most of us will ever know about this hobby. Like TTK, he'd been around a long time, and at one point was a dealer as well. Also, like TTK he went nuts and couldn't play well with the other children. Too bad, because under that fake persona was a very interesting guy.

CBR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/7/07
If someone could possible PM me his contact info I would greatly appreciate it...
One of my very best memories of a watch G2G was meeting him... I sat across from him for about an hour before I realized who he was.
Then it was a matter of getting him away from the group and chatting with him for what seemed like hours (probably only 30 minutes or so). What a guy... YES he is eccentric. YES he can piss in your corn flakes with a moments notice. But who can argue that his posts were not some of the funniest ever written.
LONG LIVE KLINK....

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
Remember this,

Klinkbucks.jpg

Hambone

Banned
24/11/06
Ahh yes...Klink Kurrency. Better than Krugerands.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Lol,
How soon everyone forgets. Guess it's easy when it was not your corn flakes.

To have a real good friend turn on you with blind rage and attempt to trash years of reputation is difficult to forget.

I have forgiven him, often think of him but would find myself wondering if he was plotting something against me.

Quite honestly, this is still a difficult subject for me, did not think it would be after all this time.

CBR

Banned
2/7/07
Lol,
How soon everyone forgets. Guess it's easy when it was not your corn flakes.

To have a real good friend turn on you with blind rage and attempt to trash years of reputation is difficult to forget.

I have forgiven him, often think of him but would find myself wondering if he was plotting something against me.

Quite honestly, this is still a difficult subject for me, did not think it would be after all this time.

D4M. you are absolutely right... It is easy for some of us to think fondly of his ramblings, when they (or him) had no negative effect on us. It would be a much different situation if we had lived those days in your shoes (and in others). I have heard some of the stories from others whom I trust greatly. And it was still difficult for me to come to a rational decision to ignore what had happened.

I am sorry for your past with him, and truly wish it had never happened... I wish that I could be the mediator to bring all of you back together, but I know that would not happen very easily.
In any event, I hope that my wishing him well and having fond memories of his silliness does not make you think ill of me. Your a rare guy, and one I dont want to question my friendship.
T