• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ready to buy, but now have to wait cny. gutted

nmsraider

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/1/09
after days of changing my mind i had finaly decided on two watches.
good no more looking, just enquire about them and buy them.
great.
but now its the 17th chinese new year starts and they not opening until feb agh so now i know i am going to change my mind again again again and sit here while the wife calls me all the names under the sun for spending so much time changing my mind agh nothing is simple. anyone esle having the same problem ?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Why don't you use our trusted dealer from Thailand?

RedSoxMan

15/8/08
Yeah, buy from Thailand (or other member). What are the watches you want (at the moment :lol: )?

RSM

Helmet

Known Member
4/1/09
I just did the same thing, i decided i wanted to add the Ultimate PO to my collection and sent of the email for it and got back the message, wait till Feb 15th to order, i think this chinese New Year is a ploy to get me to go ahead and order 2 watches since i have to wait and will have more money in a month, they are sneaky arent they, I just may have to add a sub to the order. This really isnt fair to the weak and addicted.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
nmsraider: try Reg (aka Narikaa) - he's in the UK and may have something you want in stock. He good and trust-worthy. I've bought from him and would not hesitate to do so again and again.
[email protected]
Good luck!

nmsraider

13/1/09
yeah, still looking about at uk and Thailand dealers, tryed one but not in stock. oh well guess there is no hurry, except every day that passes im sure i change my mind on what i want. :)

but i think i have decided and helped to my dission by fakemaster. :)
on the v3 ultimate bce with black dial and white sun dial.

just gotta find someone with in stock :)