• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings everyone

Komnenus

Horology Curious
28/11/22
Hello everybody,

I'm new to the whole rep thing. Haven't pulled the triggered yet, but i've gotten into it from a rather bad situation.
Sadly I had a couple of my watches stolen, which I can't afford to repurchase atm. Thus, I've found the whole rep scene, which is really invigorating as the quality I've seen is sometimes unbelievable.
Right now, I'm planning on buying a "budget" genuine watch and I also get the chance to pair it with a premium rep, so I'm quite happy.

Thanks for the chance to vent :D

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Reactions: Komnenus

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome!
Vent as much as you like, you're among friends now. Always good to stick to some rules when venting though, so if you haven't already, take a look at the stickies in the New members area and you'll be good to go.
If you have any questions, just ask. Enjoy your time here!

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
Hey! I am sorry to hear that you have had some of your watches stolen, however, you are now in a good community with good people 😁 I bet you will enjoy the quality of the super clone reps very much.
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

nom_deplume

Known Member
8/1/22
Earth
Hello everybody,

I'm new to the whole rep thing. Haven't pulled the triggered yet, but i've gotten into it from a rather bad situation.
Sadly I had a couple of my watches stolen, which I can't afford to repurchase atm. Thus, I've found the whole rep scene, which is really invigorating as the quality I've seen is sometimes unbelievable.
Right now, I'm planning on buying a "budget" genuine watch and I also get the chance to pair it with a premium rep, so I'm quite happy.

Thanks for the chance to vent :D

Welcome. Venting is what this place is all about ... look how crap this looks at 25X magnification ... it's great

Komnenus

Horology Curious
28/11/22
Hi and welcome!
Vent as much as you like, you're among friends now. Always good to stick to some rules when venting though, so if you haven't already, take a look at the stickies in the New members area and you'll be good to go.
If you have any questions, just ask. Enjoy your time here!
Thanks!
I did a brief check of the rules, hopefully I didn't break any that I didn't notice.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Thanks!
I did a brief check of the rules, hopefully I didn't break any that I didn't notice.
Not at all. Just good to keep in mind how it all works here. Your venting was totally harmless and many can identify. You don't have to worry at all.