• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings and workshop tour

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Greetings. Thanks for visiting my section. My profession is hand engraver and watchmaking has been a passion since I began building, modding, and repairing watches in 2007. I’m a self taught watchmaker and reside in Louisiana in the USA.

I don't advocate buying counterfeit products. That's none of my business. I will say that genuine watches are built with far more precision and accuracy than fakes, so you'll always get a much better product. At the same time people buy replicas and they are often in need of repair. I don't discriminate and I repair clones alongside genuine watches.

My benches have many of the latest and greatest Swiss tools and equipment. My servicing and lubrication is done in accordance with factory service manuals, and all work is performed under a stereo microscope. I also provide still images of customers’ watches as I’m servicing. These photos show your watch in its disassembled state, worn or damaged parts, timegrapher readings, and water resistance test results. My goal is to produce the best work possible and I offer a 6 month guarantee. Should your watch fail as a result of my work, I will repair it at no cost. My goal is to produce the best quality work I’m capable of.

I’m a low volume repair shop. I work slowly and complete a couple of jobs a week. My backlog can be heavy and customer patience is an absolute must. If you’re in a hurry, I’m not your guy.

My focus is on full servicing of movements. I only offer small repair when doing a full service.

My website is WatchSmith.US and you may contact by email from my site to discuss servicing. I don’t object to forum PMs, but email is the only way I can keep track of correspondences. Please refer to my site’s Terms of Service for prices and other information regarding shipping, payment, etc.

I don't advocate the purchase

======= Some workshop pics for your enjoyment ========

[url=https://clickpix.org/image/77EEFD30-FE89-4AC1-AA7A-BDDDCFFA167F-1-201-a.zwKW7t] [/URL]

Last edited:

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
Great looking setup, I have much envy of all your toys. I'm working in that direction but have a long way to go.

Reactions: WatchSmith.US

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
Welcome buddy !
Too bad you are not in Europe! I asked on the forum that I was looking for a watchmaker and no answer for the moment !

Reactions: WatchSmith.US

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
Welcome! What kind of hand engraving are you doing if i may ask?

ehernan911

"BE ALL YOU CAN BE"
Patron
31/10/22
Florida
Thank you for sharing your awesome shop / set-up. I will look you up when I need to do service of my watch collection.

tradingforeal

Horology Curious
10/3/23
Switzerland
Hi, let me explain briefly
I bought a 116758saru on rwi, with glass spheres dial date movement gen
Gold stamped case
Synthetic diamonds
The problem is that they printed the case badly,all the engravings are done badly, could you give me a hand to reprint it or someone who does this work? Thank you

Blackieray

Flâneur
Supporter
Certified
11/12/21
Near the Atlantic
Hi, let me explain briefly
I bought a 116758saru on rwi, with glass spheres dial date movement gen
Gold stamped case
Synthetic diamonds
The problem is that they printed the case badly,all the engravings are done badly, could you give me a hand to reprint it or someone who does this work? Thank you
Save yourself some grief and read Watchsmith.US 'Terms of Service' here https://watchsmith.us/terms/

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16

Some custom watchmakers tools and accessories I've been developing. Oiler stand, auto oiler stand, stem release assistant, and some auto wind holders. Also a knurled holder for Bergeon caseback dies that's patterned off a RLX caseback opener. It's very handy and lives on my benchtop and sees a lot of use.