• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great service from Ryan @ intime

cheshire190

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/22
Hi everyone,

I thought I should post a quick thanks to Ryan at intime.

I am new to buying good quality replicas and thought I would share my experience. I'm sure many dealers would have treated me differently after changing my mind about a purchase mid sale.

I was looking for a good milgauss rep. After searching I found intime selling them made by APSF.

I went ahead and placed an order, after CC payment failing Ryan let me use PayPal which was great.

It was a few days wait before the QC pics would arrive and in this time I was doing more reading and research on the forum.

I realised during this time only the DJF watches have a realistic green tinted crystal. And thought to myself I may constantly regret not purchasing one of these.

So I emailed Ryan and requested to cancel the order. I know this is a pain in the ass for the dealers and I felt like a d**k for doing it however I wanted to be happy with my purchase.

Ryan was very supportive and offered me a refund minus a small fee.

I just want to share my experience as I feel not many people post positive reviews and Ryan handled my situation excellently.

I will definitely shop with intime in the future.

Cheers 👍

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Ryan is a good guy and Intime is great to deal with in general. Good communication from the whole team, Sales and QC.

FWIW, the DJF model hasn’t been available for quite some time. Yes it has a real green crystal but the rest of the watch quality and detail was mediocre at best.

I went through the same thing recently and ended up getting the ARF Z blue Milgaus. Another good choice is the BP model. Both have their issues but both are decent. ARF is excellent quality all round on case , bracelet and overall finishing and detail…. Let down is the dial colour which is too “blue” and doesn’t have that turquoise colour. BP has nicer dial colour but the crystal isn’t done as nice and the overall quality of case and bracelet and SEL gaps isn’t as nice as ARF….

You get the picture….

Anyways good luck with your search and I’m sure Ryan will look after you again.

cheshire190

25/9/22
@Teamjlf cheers mate, yeah I agree the blue isnt quite right. I'm actually only looking for the black dial version. I have seen the ARF is generally seen as the highest overall quality but after viewing various reviews and images for me personally I still would like the djf.

I'm just going to keep a look out for one used, if I'm struggling to find one I'll go for an ARF.

Yeah I'm sure I'll deal with Ryan again everything was really good from intime

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
@Teamjlf cheers mate, yeah I agree the blue isnt quite right. I'm actually only looking for the black dial version. I have seen the ARF is generally seen as the highest overall quality but after viewing various reviews and images for me personally I still would like the djf.

I'm just going to keep a look out for one used, if I'm struggling to find one I'll go for an ARF.

Yeah I'm sure I'll deal with Ryan again everything was really good from intime
Here is my ARF for reference anyways…

zYQVgX.jpg

Reactions: cheshire190

FarewellFire

27/10/17
Jacking this thread, sorry! I am also on the hunt for a Milgauss rep. Having been away from the scene for a while I was a bit surprised when I recently checked in with my old dealer of choice (PT), seeing that they had no next to no Milgauss options. I also checked InTime and found the APSF discussed above. I have never heard of APSF, anyone care to enlighten me on where they stand in terms of quality?

cheshire190

25/9/22
After doing my research I found ARF to have the best overall quality. DJF to have the best crystal but I also couldn't find any info on the apsf model sorry

Reactions: FarewellFire

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
After doing my research I found ARF to have the best overall quality. DJF to have the best crystal but I also couldn't find any info on the apsf model sorry
It gets even worse than that.

This is what I’ve found when researching for mine

ARF - best case best bracelet by far and best overall SEL gaps and fit and finish. Z blue dial is too blue - not accurate. Dial print and detail and rehaut engraving is excellent.. best of the bunch.

BP - best blue dial colour match and better than DJF quality overall. Best choice aesthetically for the Z blue but rest of watch not as well executed as ARF.

DJF - best crystal as it’s actually green but the clarity isn’t exactly amazing. the rest is decent but not at ARF level and can look a bit “cheap”. Worst of the bunch in terms of overall quality.

So realistically you’re &$!?ed with this model as there isn’t a single best option. You need to choose your poison and deal with it….

In the end I chose the ARF and I plan on swapping out the crystal with a gen or a real green aftermarket one. The ARF and BF have a green AR coat to give it that green look. I reckon the AR is on the top of crystal so you need to be careful not to scratch it. It can also go a bit dull after a while if you’re not careful and get stuff on it as you wear it…. Soaps , solutions etc. etc…
It’s longevity will depend on how you care for it.

Good luck !!!!

cheshire190

25/9/22
@Teamjlf cheers for the reply.

I also thought the ARF with a gen crystal would be the best. However gen crystals are so hard to find. I also heard the DJF crystal would not fit in the ARF case. Incase you were tempted to get one 👍