• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great service and going the extra mile! Thanks Nikz!

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
Today my IWC Pilot Chrono came back safe and secure from a full spa treatment at Nikz19!

Couldn't be happier. Along with a full service of the watch I asked Nik to help me with a slightly misaligned date wheel. After we realized that there was no immediate remedy 'cause it was badly printed, Nik sourced a new datewheel within minutes, ordered it for me and opened up the watch again and installed it without extra charge.

Such a nice and friendly guy to deal with! Thank you Nikz19 . No wonder so many fellow members rely on your excellent work.

Communication via Whatsapp was flawless and very pleasant. He sent many pictures to show progress and fully dismantled movement, as well as results of waterproof.

I will definitely ask him again when I need a true professional to look after one of my watches and can only recommend Nikz19, especially for those of us located in the EU.