• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great repair + service from Lucian

rainzy

Looking Around
20/5/18
Long time lurker on this forum but never got around to posting :cool: . I came across Lucian through recommendations on other threads when looking for some one to repair my Explorer II. After having a quick chat through the forum to get an understanding of the process, we quickly moved along to wattsap and I sent the watch over. Lucian has been great throughout, sending me pictures of the problems identified and the potential solutions (always looking to provide value through repair options). He sent photos throughout the whole process which was awesome, invoices of any parts purchased and kept me updated along the way.

All in all great and honest work from Lucian, will be using him in the future for sure.:)

Bigfellah

Looking Around
23/3/16
Thats sounds great and is of interest to me as I have a couple watches that need someone expert looking at them. Omega Ceragold and a Panerai Bronzo - how would I get in touch with this guy???

rainzy

Looking Around
20/5/18
I just privated messaged him mentioning I saw him recommended on the forum and if he will be able to help. Lucian quickly got back with a few questions on the issues with the watch etc and took it from there really. He's UK based (London) which was a win for me.