• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great experience with Mirotime

Landrol

Looking Around
19/6/22
I'm totally new to this world. I am a member of a number of different forum related to various content (cars, trucks, computers, etc) and I hardly ever comment, rather just read. I totally get the forum hierarchy, which is like real life -> noobs keep quiet and let the adults talk. Its the same culture in EVERY forum.

Anyway, like I said, new to this world, love watches, wife is getting tired of me buying watches, cause according to her, "they all look the same".

I randomly selected MiroTime, out of the blue, based on me googling and ending up at reddit.

I went through the process, order, qc, respond with your GL, RL, or some other secret coded initials.

Ended up Ordering an Omega, Response for Yu was immediate, QC came a day later, GL happened by me immediately, order took 7 days to arrive by usps.

Can say enough about the service and the quality product.

Great Dealer.

So, I know this is my first post (see post count), but not my first Forum Rodeo. Take my feedback for what its work.