• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great experience - happy customer!

deecee78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/21
Leeds, UK
I bought two watches with M and the whole experience was great.
I’m already buying more from him and hope to be a regular customer!
I ordered myself a JKF 6238 and a Rolex Oyster Perpetual 36mm with Candy Pink dial for my wife.
Communication was great and M even replaced my first JKF after diagnosing a pusher fault.
Ordered and paid 13 September, QC pics came 25 September and watches arrived to UK, working straight out of the box on 8 October. Great service when you factor in the holiday period and M sourcing me another JKF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

javou

Horology Curious
20/12/15
Hello, how is your " Rolex Oyster Perpetual 36mm with pin dial" , order the same to M! 3 days ago... BP factory, waiting QC ?

deecee78

29/8/21
Leeds, UK
Sorry, what? I don’t get what you are asking?
Are you asking about the candy pink dialled Rolex?

deecee78

29/8/21
Leeds, UK
6d65fb725774457a4090b66356ceb28a.jpg

deecee78

29/8/21
Leeds, UK
Yes, is the watch Nice?
Could you send some picture ?

My wife is happy with it. Needs to go for a service as power reserve isn’t great - seems to be only a couple of hours sometimes but better after a good wind. Looks good on her wrist and she wears it with confidence. She has a gen datejust but enjoys wearing this as her daily beater.

Alby32

Looking Around
16/12/21
Ciao, ma hai detto a tua moglie che il rolex è una replica? perchè anche io vorrei comprare un rolex datejust con la scatola ma dirle che è originale ;)