• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great experience but never received a watch

xRy-42

Horology Curious
5/2/23
Germany
So I received an answer now, which I want to post here for full disclosure.
This is the message i sent to dhl regarding your last answer to me, that I should contact the courier for a proof:
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

der Versender meines Paketes hat mir nun mitgeteilt, dass Sie ihm gesagt haben, dass das Paket an den richtigen Adressaten zugestellt wurde. Er teilte mir ebenfalls mit, dass wenn dies nicht der Fall sein sollte, soll ich mich bei Ihnen melden um eine Bescheinigung zu bekommen, dass das Paket verschwunden ist.

Da das Paket niemals bei mir angekommen ist würde ich Sie bitten mir eine solche Bescheinigung auszustellen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Translated through deepl:

Dear Sir or Madam,

The sender of my parcel has now informed me that you have told him that the parcel was delivered to the correct addressee. He also informed me that if this was not the case, I should contact you to get a certificate that the parcel had disappeared.

As the parcel never reached me, I would ask you to issue me with such a certificate.

With kind regards

The answer I received today:

Guten Tag,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht.

Bitte entschuldigen Sie, dass wir uns erst jetzt bei Ihnen melden.

Einen Zustellnachweis können wir Ihnen leider nicht zukommen lassen. Dazu ist ausschließlich der Absender des DHL Paketes berechtigt. Wir empfehlen Ihnen deshalb, sich direkt mit diesem in Verbindung zu setzen.

Sollten Sie weitere Fragen haben, melden Sie sich gerne. Nutzen Sie dazu bitte unser Online-Kontaktformular unter dhl.de/kundenservice.

Beste Grüße

Translated through deepl:

Good day,

Thank you for your message.

Please accept our apologies for not getting back to you until now.

Unfortunately, we cannot send you proof of delivery. Only the sender of the DHL parcel is entitled to do so. We therefore recommend that you contact the sender directly.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please use our online contact form at dhl.de/kundenservice.

Best regards

As I said earlier, I cant do anything at the courier. Would it be possible, like the courier answered me, that you request the proof of delivery. But pleas do not use the tracking as a proof. Contact the courier as you did before please. I contacted them using this email [email protected] with this reference-number: 2301-22176719.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So I received an answer now, which I want to post here for full disclosure.
This is the message i sent to dhl regarding your last answer to me, that I should contact the courier for a proof:

The answer I received today:

As I said earlier, I cant do anything at the courier. Would it be possible, like the courier answered me, that you request the proof of delivery. But pleas do not use the tracking as a proof. Contact the courier as you did before please. I contacted them using this email [email protected] with this reference-number: 2301-22176719.
Thank you, I will forward it to the shipping company for help.

Reactions: xRy-42

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
@puretime I am curious to see if there are any updates on this.
Our shipping company checked with DHL and ask DHL check your local department. DHL send us a proof of successful delivery and then say the order is closed. They are sure that the package is delivered. Both the courier company and DHL can only confirm that the package has been successfully delivered. The courier company said that it is possible that the recipient deliberately claimed that the package had not been received in order to defraud the new goods, but I don’t want to believe them, I still prefer to believe that the members of the forum are good people. If you have a way to prove that you really did not receive the package, we will resend it to you, but according to the current situation, you should have received the package.

KrisGeorgia

Horology Curious
10/8/23
United States
Please send me updates, I already bought a watch an did not received, I tried to contact but they didn't answer me...

Last edited by a moderator:

KrisGeorgia

Horology Curious
10/8/23
United States
Our shipping company checked with DHL and ask DHL check your local department. DHL send us a proof of successful delivery and then say the order is closed. They are sure that the package is delivered. Both the courier company and DHL can only confirm that the package has been successfully delivered. The courier company said that it is possible that the recipient deliberately claimed that the package had not been received in order to defraud the new goods, but I don’t want to believe them, I still prefer to believe that the members of the forum are good people. If you have a way to prove that you really did not receive the package, we will resend it to you, but according to the current situation, you should have received the package.
PURETIME CHECK MY CASE, ORDER 37511 from July 11th 2023, order not received, shows delivered in New York but I live in Cumming Georgia

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
As I am from Germany where DHL/Deutsche Post is our default postal service, I can tell you that this company might be the shittest courier in many countries and can never be trusted. They lie intentionally and frequently, usually say you are not at home, but in fact they never came. Once they even said my address was wrong, "There is no No. 20 (just for instance) on that street" but my address had been there since the 1990s. Another time everything was good, tracking said "out for delivery" but then all of a sudden, it changed to "on hold" and never been found again. I suspected the delivery guy just simply stole it.

I think it's better to avoid DHL (except express, they are pretty good) at all costs to protect yourself and the thing you bought.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
PURETIME CHECK MY CASE, ORDER 37511 from July 11th 2023, order not received, shows delivered in New York but I live in Cumming Georgia
My friend, This has been explained through your post and PM. You didn't order from us. Your order number and tracking number doesn't belong to us. You ordered from a fake Puretime. Our website is puretimewatch.io , not .net . Please don't leave multiple messages in all threads.

• Haha
Reactions: mauroperezp