• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great experience but never received a watch

xRy-42

Horology Curious
5/2/23
Germany
Hey,
so I purchased a watch from Puretime and everything was great, received the QC-Pictures a few days later, got the shipping-notification with a tracking number the day after. So far really great experience. But after two weaks the tracking said that the watch will be delivered, so I staied at home to recieve it. But it got never delivered. The tracking said it was delivered though. So at first I ensured that it wasnt delivered to any of my neighbours etc., then I contacted Puretime and my local Post-Office (DHL). DHL told me that the complaint is received but the sender has to make the complaint due to beeing the partner of the shipping-contract. So I forwarded everything to puretime and they just said that the package was delivered.

I understand that this is bad situation for both sides, but what do I do now...
Order-Number: 100262606

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Are you sure customs didnt seize it?

If you never got the package, someone at the courier might have stolen it and marked delivered. They have to have a signature of who they gave the package to.
Demand that.
You dont need a sender for that inquiry.

If its obviously not yours, ask Puretime to issue a complaint from their end as well. Im not sure why they would not help you, if you explained the situation (and it was understood correctly).

Tollo74

Patron
Certified
31/5/19
if it was shipped with dhl and marked delivered, if you have tracking, you can download the proof of delivery from the site and see the signature and the name of the recipient

omegafan91

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
27/12/22
EU
Yes, somebody need to have put their signature when delivered. Check it and see if it looks familiar to you.

Omenca1

Horology Curious
13/12/22
Chicago
I ordered September 2nd 2022. Today is feb 5th 2023. Still haven’t received a watch. Got qc pictures and just been stories since then

xRy-42

Horology Curious
5/2/23
Germany
Thank you all for your reply. The signature was an idea I had too. I requested that now from DHL because I didn't found anything online but one formular where my tracking number didn't work. I guess this was from DHL express. This is so confusing. Maybe I'll get a reply soon anyways but I have little hope.
Regarding customs: This was my first intend but the tracking showed the passing of the customers and all stations afterwards which parcels addressed to me also pass normally.

Thanks again! And lets hope :D

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
Hi guys,
I had the same problem in December, there was the mention "delivered" and after several days of research, it turned out that it was seized by the customs and in this case the carrier registers "delivered", here is my experience.
In any case, continue to search and inform yourself everywhere my friend!
Good luck 👍

xRy-42

Horology Curious
5/2/23
Germany
Hi guys,
I had the same problem in December, there was the mention "delivered" and after several days of research, it turned out that it was seized by the customs and in this case the carrier registers "delivered", here is my experience.
In any case, continue to search and inform yourself everywhere my friend!
Good luck 👍
Yes I will definitely continue and keep you updated :)

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
I've had this problem with DHL and a parcel from UK. They showed it as delivered to me, but it never arrived (I was at home)
A few days later I called them and suddenly the parcel was back in a collecting post station. So I asked for a new delivery, which
they promised. 5 days later I called again, and was now informed that the parcel has been returned to UK (no one could tell me why)
where it never arrived.
I heard some more stories about DHL in the last time, so they seem not to be that trustful at the moment.

Wish you luck for your watch

Reactions: xRy-42

xRy-42

Horology Curious
5/2/23
Germany
I got an update🥳but at this point to be honest it is ridiculous.

This is the mail I sent and the answer I got:
https://t.17track.net/en#nums=00340434511156704334 it showed delivered.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 2:55 PM, Michael XXX <[email protected]> wrote via Mail:
Dear puretime-team,

regarding my case, which I also posted on the rwi-forum (https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/great-experience-but-never-received-a-watch.10932875/):

I was very pleased to see that my shipping would proceed that quickly. But on that day, that it was supposedly delivered it wasn't delivered. The tracking says it was delivered to me, which isn't the case. Then I assured that none of my neighbors received the package. Then I contacted puretime and also started an investigation at the shipping-company (DHL). They told me that I can't do anything, because the sender of the package is their contract-partner. So they gave me a reference-number for that investigation that you could use (see below). It would be great if you could contact the shipping company and maybe ask for the signature or just confirm the complaint for a refund of the shipping-company.

All numbers and references summarized:
Order-No: 100262606
Tracking-No: 00340434511156704334
Reference-No for DHL: xxxxx

Tanks for the help. And if you need anything from me contact me! I am willing to help as much as possible.

With kind regards

Michael

All I got is "it showed delivered". Which I described in my e-mail that the tracking in deed showed it was delivered but that it was not delivered.

Has anybody an idea what to do now? @puretime is this it then or do I have any other chance?

xRy-42

Horology Curious
5/2/23
Germany
Because of the quite short answer I asked dhl again by myself if they can tell me where the package was delivered. I did that previously as mentioned without success but may be I get another response. And I recieved an answer already: The sender did also started the investigation, so something is happening...hope to get a follow-up from @puretime.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for that, because we can't control the express shipping company. You can call your local post office for help or our tracking will help you to check from our side. You need to wait patiently for the tracking, they update slowly.

Reactions: xRy-42

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
@puretime are there any news on this case? It has been two weeks...
We have also been communicating with the courier company. If you have a customs seizure certificate or a loss certificate that the package was not received by yourself, we will reship one for you, you can send mail to [email protected] and we will deal with it one by one.

xRy-42

Horology Curious
5/2/23
Germany
I have non of these. As stated above the sender has to make the complaint to the courier. So i have to wait for the answer of the courier you get.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have non of these. As stated above the sender has to make the complaint to the courier. So i have to wait for the answer of the courier you get.
When you reported this problem for the first time, we have already communicated with the courier company. They said that they have contacted the local delivery company, and the local said that it has been successfully delivered to the correct person.

We are based on the information of the logistics company , so if you don’t receive the package, you can go to the local logistics to check and ask them to issue a package loss certificate, and then send it to us. We confirm that the package is lost and we will file a claim with the logistics company, and then we will resend you a new watch.