• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated logo? (large pic)

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I remember reading somewhere on the Omega rep section that there is a 'old' logo and an 'updated' one on the 5GPO. (Something to do with the thickness and the legs)

This will be my first Omega rep so I cant really differentiate with my untrained eyes. :picard:

I appreciate some help on identifying if this one is indeed an updated logo:

(I also notice the paint around the pearl seems to have been scrapped off a bit?)

DSC_0417.jpg

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Yes this is the updated version, and the pearl looks good.

Thanks GFlansburg, after looking closely, Im more concern on the bezel paint around the pearl now lol. Sent an email back to the dealer.

GFlansburg

Renowned Member
29/12/11
This looks like its from trevor? Mine was the same way in the QC, when it got it in my hands I couldnt see anything wrong with it.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
This looks like its from trevor? Mine was the same way in the QC, when it got it in my hands I couldnt see anything wrong with it.

I don't think this is noticeable with naked eyes... I think the pearl is very well centered on this one! Nice pick up!!!

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11

Yes its from Trevor, care to share the QC pic u talked about? I may just accept it based on your advice :)
Afterall this picture is like 10-15x bigger.

I don't think this is noticeable with naked eyes... I think the pearl is very well centered on this one! Nice pick up!!!
Thanks mate, looking forward to my first Omega :lol:

GFlansburg

Renowned Member
29/12/11
yeah ill look for my qc pic, give me a moment

Edit:

Mine looks even worse than yours in this image, but I kid you not, you cannot see it. Even with a loupe.

DSC_1163.jpg

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Thanks GFlansburg, I will see what the dealer says since I alr sent him a mail. May accept it afterall :)

Anyone else got a same experience?