• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello, new from Missouri (got the damn: g_a_f notice)

User1

Looking Around
3/6/14
Greetings and salutations, new guy from Missouri. Found RWI after researching the g a f letter I received and searched the fourms to see what ever happens with those. I was stupid and got one in the mail and replied, blah, blah, blah didn't know etc. Don't want to draw attention to anyone but if someone could PM me (daytona4me would like to hear your thoughts) and let me know what's happened, do they ever stop? Don't use my email, it's not working. I do appreciate the site and the products. I know this is like whipping a dead horse, figured someone could offer their story.
(Also, if someone wanted to purchase or lquidate said prohibited item(s) whats the best way to fly under the radar).
Thanks.:deadhorse:

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Just ignore it. They were probably asking for like 350 or so to make it go away too right? Were you selling replicas on craigslist or something? Daytona4me hasn't been on in a few months. No need to worry. Our site here is a good place to buy and sell replica watches. that's what we are all about. But make sure you read all the rules first before posting or it will be deleted. A big one is no profiteering. Trust me, we know what replicas are worth, and list what the movement is, or take the back off and take a pic of it, because people want to know what motor it has in it. Good luck