• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

still not received my watch!

a.cutting

Looking Around
2/11/16
Hi

I purchased a rolex 1:1 noob on the 27th december and its still being processed! I think I'm being ripped off and not sure what to do? Any suggestions would be very welcome!

Dohdoh

Renowned Member
30/10/13
It's all about patience in this hobby... remember, Chinese New Year just finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usernamee

Known Member
30/11/16
Hi

I purchased a rolex 1:1 noob on the 27th december and its still being processed! I think I'm being ripped off and not sure what to do? Any suggestions would be very welcome!

Hi a.cutting want to give you some positive advice to ease your mind! Placed an order on December 2nd. Shipped out a few days later after QC pics. Watch reached my destination yesterday and was delivered here in the U.S. Mind you I had it shipped to a residence where I was staying for Christmas and New Years cause I thought the watch would reach there no problem. Boy was I wrong. Low and behold nothing... just processing .... processing.... processing. Gave up on tracking for the past week and got an email from the famly it showed up yesterday! I can't give a review of the watch as I haven't picked up the package and opened it. But I will this weekend and will update. Keeping my fingers crossed the watch is in good condition and not dead on arrival. Long story short patience... patience ... patience. Hope my story eased your mind somewhat. Will I personally deal with puretime again? That remains to be seen depending how the watch ?? condition is and it seems each of their customers is just another number. But then again it comes with the territory and the nature of the hobby. I will make a review and let people know when it's physically in my hands.