• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good value and good service

2blue2day

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/22
I would like to share my purchase experience with Chazingtime. I placed an order for 2 watches on September 4th, 2022. A few hours later, I received email about my order. 1 of the 2 watches I order was difficult to source and would take a month or longer to receive QC. I really like the watch, so I OK the wait time. I received QC for the first watch on September 23rd, 2022, and it was beautiful which I GL. Due to the extended wait time on the 2nd watch Chazingtime went ahead and shipped my first watch without charging me extra for shipping which is an awesome service by Chazingtime. I received QC photos for 2nd watch on October 7th, 2022, and it has crooked indices which I RL. Alice found a replacement and sent me QC photos of the 2nd watch on October 15th, 2022. This one was better, and I GL the watch. The 2nd watch arrived on November 3rd, 2022. and now my first order with Chazingtime is completed.

Throughout the process, Chazingtime always reply to my emails within a few hours. Chazingtime is trustworthy with great customer service IMO. I would buy from Chazingtime again.

Reactions: hamdy and Gonzotrue