• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GOOD NEWS:Transportation return to normal,Deal with QC problems return to normal!!!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Firstly,let me give a sincere apology to all of you,
in the last months,caused by the coronavirus,from order to delivery is slow indeed,

at before,I went to the market everyday from Monday to Friday,to get watches back and deal with QC problems for watches,
but in the last months,the factories mailed watches to me,my watchsmith didn't work in the market too,
so I went to the market only 1~2 times a week,just took packages to my post man for shipping,

at before,after send watches to my watchsmith to deal with QC problems,he can finish them about 3~5 days,
but in the last months,he worked in his home,after I send watches to him,usually need about 7~10 days,

at before,I real like send packages to UK,Australia,Canada,etc,all send via EMS,
for these countires,I have send watches to there about 7 years already,never have one package lost or seized,so real very safe and fast,
no package arrived more than 10 days,all just need 3~7 days to arrive,but in the last months,I have packages send out about 2 months,still not arrived,
for these packages,I am very anxious also,so I tracked them almost everyday,my post man keeping tell me they will arrive safely finally,
these packages which didn't arrive all were send out in March,because in March,my post man didn't aware the virus will bring big trouble to shipping,
so he send these packages out via the same way of EMS like before,but all of them have big delay finally,
certainly,some of them arrived already,but some didn't still,for these packages,I can't get them back to change another shipping way,so we have to wait still,

from April,my post man began to change the shipping ways,
send to USA,from EMS to DHL,
send to UK,from EMS to their special line,
I know many customers got their packages already if their package send out in April,
yesterday,my post man informed me send to Australia and Canada,
shipping ways changed from EMS to their special line also,
so shipping only need about 10~15 days now,in this special period,it's already enough fast,for EMS need about 1~2 months before,

as for QC and test,some customers who ordered from me maybe know it,
after solved QC and test problems,for every watch,I will send to my watchsmith to clean dust before send out,
sometime,a watch I need send to my watchsmith 2~3 times to clean dust,
like Rolex sub,GMT,etc,these dials are hard to clean dust,maybe my watchsmith didn't clean dust well once time,so I need send to him more times,
all these works will delay much time indeed,
I think my customers will only feel order from me is slower than other dealers,but very few of my customers told me their watches have problem after got it,
most of them told me they like it after got it,you like it is the most important thing to me always,so even in this hard time,I tried my best for every watch still,
good news now,my watchsmith will back to work in the market from Monday,so from next Monday,
I will go to the market everyday like last year,

so now,the two most important steps can be faster already,
I will finish all my orders asap,no matter you ordered from me before or recently,I will try my best to send all of them out within 2 weeks,
shipping can be faster than before too,so you can get your watches soon,

finally,I want to say thanks to the customers who ordered from me in the last months,
in this hard time,I got many new orders still,thank you for your trust and understand and patience to me,
you will like your watch after you get it,

a small news of myself,I had my first baby in the end of 2019,I am one person work always,
so except the business,I need take care of my baby in the last months,
last week,my parents went to my home,they will help me to take care of my baby from now,so I can have more time to work for all of you like before,
I know many customers like my QC and test,they just feel I am slow for the process,
I am sure I will speedup about the process of order from now,
no matter communication or finish an order,
thanks to all of your support!

Best Regards
Lucy

mcnut

Horology Curious
12/2/18
West coast Canada
Congratulations Lucy, you became a mom ! Wishing you and your baby a lot of luck and happiness.

As a side note: Over the last couple of years, I have bought several watches from Lucy. My oh my, she delivers beautiful watches. She takes her time with quality control, and yes, this of course can take a long time. Between four weeks to three months seems to be normal. Which is fine with me. We all know patience is needed in this hobby.

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Congrats from me as well!
Always take care and stay healthy, I think we all appreciate your hard work to find the best watches for us!
All the best for you and your baby!

Quartz265

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/20
USA
Congratulations! Enjoy this time, they are only little for a blink of an eye. Before you know it, they will be running around and causing trouble :)

lumentin

Known Member
25/4/20
Strasbourg, FR
I am quite new to the rep world so I did not order from you yet, but it will come.
Anyway, congratulations for the baby!!

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
truetime168

I've been away from Reps for a while, but got the bug for a new Omega...of course I went to Lucy...she has always delivered for me...her QC and testing is top notch.

We are all anxious to receive our new watches...her attention to detail does take longer, but is well worth it...

Lucy...I want to wish you and your family... 健康财富和幸福