1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Why do some people have amazing usernames?
    There's a new supporter level: Patron! Find out more:
    Patron, Giveaway
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Love RWI? Not a fan of the ads? Become a SUPPORTER today, Guest!
    More info HERE

General Good Morning / Night

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Subjeff, Sep 13, 2015.

1. bkg!

bkg! RWI SUPPORTER    

Post Ratings:
    +40
    Thanks buddy. We've had it back a good few days now and all is well. One of the legs of the bracket must have been broken for some time (it did not look like a fresh break but the other one did). The mechanic thinks it may have been a hard bang in a pot hole originally, but unsure. The stress then was held on just one leg of the bracket and it just gave up the ghost. It hadn't moved much so thankfully all the wiring seems to have escaped damage. It's running great now, just needs a good clean inside and out :D

Back on that pony ride again for you I see. Not good mate. just remember, people will always sling shit; when it doesn't stick, they'll be the ones with crap stained hands. I feel for you though as I went through a bad time with my first wife over the kids. In the end, I had the judge laugh at her barrister and tell her she had embarrassed herself. It's a hard old slog before the end though, so I know how it must be.

We had a great weekend here, rained hard so we were mostly stuck inside, but yesterday we got out to the flicks'. That new Beauty and the Beast is pretty awesome, well worth a watch for anyone with kids. Back to the grind stone now, and a long week ahead.

2. Hazza

Hazza Well-Known Member  

Post Ratings:
    +8
    Sunny day guys!
    I'm looking to do something for the world today. Any ideas gents?
    And no me pushing off the mortal plane isn't on the menu :-)
    Can't believe how far the legal crap has taken me from the life I want to lead..

SUNNY Days can't be wasted anymore!

3. Jeane123

Jeane123 Well-Known Member      

Post Ratings:
    +98
    I say take some time for yourself and just hang.... take a day or so and do exactly what you enjoy. You do so much already to help people of the world take a moment for yourself man! Hope you have a blast and send photos :)

Sent from the RWI mobile app

4. Hazza

Hazza Well-Known Member  

Post Ratings:
    +8
    Sweeet! That Beauty &Beast movie we just saw was fantastic! Took all the kids from the Murphey School, first to Costco (My god they are big!) some lady said I needed to buy my tickets and all the accompanying accouterment would get sorted easier. Well after my European cards CC don't work and then i wasn't a member? (to buy toilet paper ya need to be a member?) So I went off to get cash in Delaware? Lucky the theater was near a state police office, that got very excited my mob joined in up at the front counter. Directions ad away!

I went to get all the atm cash I could, bought all the Costco deals and had the kids go into the theater/parking lot to give away the rest and several of them ran off to the State troopers building! All sides I think were stunned by the offer:-]

Seats, 3D glasses, drinks BIG ones, Popcorn Even BIGGER! And more kinds of a sugar candy than I've seen since I was young..phew how you folks with youngins do it is a mystery!

Just got out of the 445 showing at AMC DOVER 14 seen in 3D!

WOW was a great day!

PS: Sorry guys if I didn't say Delaware is Great!

5. Jeane123

Post Ratings:
    +98
    Haha I watched it w my kids today as well. She actually pulled it off. Beauty and the beast has always been a favorite of mine and I was honestly a little worried. It was great! You never cease to amaze me with your compassion and generosity.

How are you doing man sounds like you had a great time too :) you deserve some good fun!

6. Hazza

Hazza Well-Known Member  

Post Ratings:
    +8
    Glad you saw it with your kids Jean, glad you all can! If there are ticket issues drop me a line.

They have a schedule to keep by so I had upset the day enough they were anxious to regain control on the mob :-)

I'm off to read the emails my lawyers sent while I was mid-song.. :-[
    Might explain their canceling our cross-examination and push straight to trial?

I brought over a bottle of Green Spot Irish Single Pot for a mate, but I think when I get bac to my room it's gonna get tested hard!

7. Fiveostang

Fiveostang Well-Known Member  

Car sales
    Post Ratings:
    +16
  8. Jeane123

Post Ratings:
    +98
    5-0 how have you been man? We have been rotting in exile haha

Here we are having great weather and my watches came!

Hope you are all having a great day/night!

9. Fiveostang

Fiveostang Well-Known Member  

Car sales
    Post Ratings:
    +16
    Everything's good here. Looking at watches again. I have too many damn hobbies now. It's good to see me the familiar names still around.

10. bkg!

bkg! RWI SUPPORTER    

Post Ratings:
    +40
    Hey guys, it's great to be back in the main forum. This place is looking great and the tech guys have done a cracking job.

Hope everyone is doing okay. Missed a whole bunch of you while we were in exile.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

11. Jeane123

Post Ratings:
    +98
    Good night guys! Had an insane day but getting to bed early tonight! Hope you all have a great day / night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. bkg!

bkg! RWI SUPPORTER    

Post Ratings:
    +40
    Hey fellas, the weekend has arrived. This is the strangest weekend I've had in a while. Following from long standing issues with my employer, I've left them, last day yesterday and am setting up on my own effective from Monday. So as of right now, I'm a bum, unemployed, jobless. Apart from the long 'honey do' list of jobs my wife now thinks are my duties!

Have a great weekend all!!!

13. Jeane123

Post Ratings:
    +98
    Hey you unemployed bum! J/K Man I hope all is well and hope the best for you and the fam. Something tells me you will do just fine. They didn't appreciate you and you are better than that! Thoughts and prayers your way and do make sure to enjoy some time with the fam and have some fun too in this transition. If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

14. chris9

chris9 Well-Known Member      

Post Ratings:
    +21
  15. Jeane123

Post Ratings:
    +98
    Hey Chris how have you been ?

Long time no see

16. chris9

chris9 Well-Known Member      

Post Ratings:
    +21
    Hey Jeane,
    Mighty busy with work and stuff.
    Lurked about on the Excile site for a while but with limited posts.
    Back in to things with a vengance though. JF AP Chronopassion and blue 15400 in bound :-)
    How are things with you?

17. bkg!

bkg! RWI SUPPORTER    

Post Ratings:
    +40
    Wow, it's been quiet in here since the revival. Gotta say I've had my own issues that have kept me busy outside of the forum, so I've barely even checkout out a single thread. I will be back in force this week.

Had a crazy busy week getting my business set up, and a couple of late nights on the IT side. I'm an IT dumbass but still managed to build my own website, and with my brother being a bespoke software engineer, my IT infrastructure was created pretty easily, in just a few hours, and does everything I wanted it to do.

So how is everyone??

18. jai04

jai04 Well-Known Member  

Post Ratings:
    +0
    Hi gents, how's it going, this is my first time in this thread since the forum went down. Glad it's back. @bkg! did I read it correctly? you just quit your job? @chris9 I'm already processing my papers to NZ, hope I can get there before the last quarter of this year :) @Jeane123 how are you buddy?been out of the rep game for a while since I got myself a new motorcycle, so most funds are funneled there.

19. Jeane123

Post Ratings:
    +98
    Hey jai!!! How are you man? You moving to Nz? Hope you watch out that kiwi thing is contagious lol :)

Bike ? What bike did you get? Hope you are having a good time!

20. Jeane123

Post Ratings:
    +98
    Good night guys, it's almost midnight here and I had a crazy day/night! I hope all of you have a great night / morning and even better tomorrow!!

21. bkg!

bkg! RWI SUPPORTER    

Post Ratings:
    +40
    Yes buddy, you read that right. Though it was more of a 'mutual agreement' than a quitting. I had shit on them, and rocked the boat, so they asked me if I wanted to leave. We negotiated terms and now I'm set up on my own, gone solo, and will see how this works as a Consulting Investigator.

Back to you brother, as Jean says, we need some more info on the bike. It's been nearly four years since I had my last. It was a brute, and I loved it, but the big family meant I never really got much time to use it. I have the itch at the moment, but wouldn't go for a full blown superbike again, as great as it was. I love the Triumph Speed Triple at the moment, but I'm a twin guy at heart, always had Ducati and Aprilia.

Ooh, and more more more on the move to NZ???

22. jai04

jai04 Well-Known Member  

Post Ratings:
    +0
    @Jeane123 @bkg! it's really not much of a bike, it's a single cylinder 150cc yamaha FZ16, I just use it to go work. I already made it a 200cc bike by changing the block and stuff. I use to ride a 650 kawasaki before but riding a 200cc bike is fun too, it taught me a lot. On moving to NZ, I am now completing my requirements to enroll in there bridging program and work there as a nurse, so hopefully within this year I will be able to meet @chris9 , working here in the Philippines as a nurse is really tough.

Bren, when I finished all this NZ things and move there, I'll be happy to be your apprentice and student. I got to fulfill this dream of mine somehow. I'm really glad you have your own private practice now, it will be hard at first but it will really be liberating looking forward.

23. bkg!

bkg! RWI SUPPORTER    

Post Ratings:
    +40
    It's good news mate and I wish you all the best with things. Did you ever get through those Paul Ekman books? I'm re-reading one at the moment

24. jai04

jai04 Well-Known Member  

Post Ratings:
    +0
    I finished both the books you sent me a long time ago. Remember we were talking before like it's been a blessing and a curse reading those books lol

25. chris9

chris9 Well-Known Member      

Post Ratings:
    +21
    Morning all. Exciting news jai04, any idea of where you may settle? Let me know if I can be of any help

26. jai04

jai04 Well-Known Member  

Post Ratings:
    +0
    My place of settlement will depend on which school I'll attend, but after the program, I am hoping to stay at Auckland because I got a close friend there. Thank you my friend, I'll let you know for sure, I will need all the luck and help that I can get. Where are you located in NZ?

27. bkg!

bkg! RWI SUPPORTER    

Post Ratings:
    +40
    Good morning guys and gals, and welcome to the weekend. This little hang out of ours has gone far too long with no action. Let's revive this one.

Quick little update on life, the consultancy work is a little slow on the uptake, so in the meantime, I'm using my other skills to make a living fitting kitchens and bathrooms. I'm booked up until September already!!! Life is going great. I'm so glad I left my shitty employers. I've no dickhead boss to answer too, no bell end client to justify myself to, no 60 hour weeks and I'm earning more money. The relief of pressure has generally increased my mood and behaviour too so it's all positive.

So today I have a rugby tournament. I started to play again three months ago, after not playing in 17 years due to a neck injury. What I've realised is.... I'm not 18 anymore. A full afternoon of it will certainly take its toll tonight, and I had to have an emergency tooth extraction yesterday too, but once we get the kids in bed later, I'll douse the pain with some liquid refreshment of the fermented variety.

What are y'all up to today??? Let's get some check-ins from you @Jeane123 @Hazza @jai04 @DocHolliday @Chris09 @Raddave @Subjeff @FiloViradae @leathalspectre @WingNut @yllekp sorry to any others whose user tags I don't remember how to spell

28. Raddave

Raddave RWI Bad Cop Staff Member        

Post Ratings:
    +544

Happy to see you again !

29. Jeane123

Post Ratings:
    +98
    Just enjoying time off!!! Hope you all are having a great day!!