• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMT-Master II 116710 | OG Batman| CAN

vagi

Horology Curious
2/11/17
Canada
Hello my fellow Rep enthusiats!

I am a first time buyer from Canada

Following Triggernae 's great idea to track how an order is processed in terms of customer service and timing and what to expect. I believe this to be very helpful in choosing a Rep Dealer.

In my opinion. JTime was the easiest and clearest Rep Dealer out there. Clear instructions as to what the website is, what number to reach them etc.

28 November 2022 5:40 pm EST- Contacted JTime through Whatsapp

29 November 2022 6:10 am EST- First response from Li (Very responsive in our discussion)
  • Order placed through Whatsapp
  • I am now waiting on QC pictures. According to Li it will take 3-5 days to receive them.
  • Payment was made through Wise with UnionPay
To be continued...

vagi

Horology Curious
2/11/17
Canada
30 November 2022 10:23 pm EST- Got QC pictures from Lana approximately 13 pics and 2 videos.

Migo123

Horology Curious
7/9/12
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with this dealer. If you are satisfied with the service and product, I'll be set my order as well. Maybe you can tell us, wich payment setup you haven taken? I saw, that paying via Bitcoin is linked to a nice discount. Unfortunately I have no idea how to create a account.

Wich exact Batman model have you ordered?

vagi

Horology Curious
2/11/17
Canada
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with this dealer. If you are satisfied with the service and product, I'll be set my order as well. Maybe you can tell us, wich payment setup you haven taken? I saw, that paying via Bitcoin is linked to a nice discount. Unfortunately I have no idea how to create a account.

Wich exact Batman model have you ordered?
I used Wise. Create an account is easy and you transfer money internationally. They offer 5% discount as well.
I ordered the GMT Master II 11710 ln (Google that) its all black. Production stopped in 2012.

vagi

Horology Curious
2/11/17
Canada
30 November 2022 10:30 pm EST - Asked for specific pictures
1 December 2022 4:48 am EST - Received specific pics. GL'd the Qc Pictures. Confirmed address. Ready to ship

3-5 days to receive the tracking info according to Lana.

To be continued...