• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF Day-Date 40mm Tungsten Heavy Version

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
edit** been updated with new info, ignore this post

Last edited:

TimedWatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/19

Info received:
  1. The movement uses the same 3255 movement as the genuine counter.
  2. All accessories can be exchanged with the genuine products of the counter. The ARF factory promises that if these accessories cannot be exchanged with the genuine products on the counter, they will support unconditional return and refund.
  3. The surface of all metal materials is wrapped in a layer of nanometal material, which can better ensure that it will not fade.
  4. At present, 177g-188g is the closest to the weight of the counter, but in about 2-3 months, their final version will reach the weight of 193g.
The watch movement of this series has no sound at all, which is perfect.

Reactions: johnlogan

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
  1. The surface of all metal materials is wrapped in a layer of nanometal material, which can better ensure that it will not fade.

Sounds like a titanium nitride coating which, if true, is as good as it gets as far as durability is concerned.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Oh yeah

KtXAt2.jpeg

KtXLEE.jpeg

KtX2et.jpeg

KtX5Hn.jpeg

KtXU13.jpeg

KtXW4s.jpeg

KtXagY.jpeg

KtXmoD.jpeg

KtXoPk.jpeg

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
I never knew the rehaut was a seperate piece on these tungsten models. He said he just received this one new. credit to the guy on reddit

Reactions: TimedWatcher

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
I never knew the rehaut was a seperate piece on these tungsten models. He said he just received this one new. credit to the guy on reddit

Now I know why the rehaut looks 100x better than tungsten cases in one piece from Chinese modders. Tungsten is extremely hard to work with and good engraving is almost impossible (see tungsten daytona case project from Xing).

I think it's nice solution.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Now I know why the rehaut looks 100x better than tungsten cases in one piece from Chinese modders. Tungsten is extremely hard to work with and good engraving is almost impossible (see tungsten daytona case project from Xing).

I think it's nice solution.
It’s super smart !

Reactions: Reaps

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada

I wonder how this will affect water tightness? If the rehaut and case aren’t one piece then there will be an avenue for water ingress along the seam.

Reactions: Kup1712

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I wonder how this will affect water tightness? If the rehaut and case aren’t one piece then there will be an avenue for water ingress along the seam.
A quick fix is not shower or ocean/pool test your GMF!
Very few swim with their GEN DD

Reactions: Reaps

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

Jcap66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
3/3/24
My favourite is the the RG olive Roman and I have one on order (waiting for qc).
My second favourite are the RG Chocolate roman but I don’t thing gmf have got the colour right just yet so I’ll probably go for yg black diamond or wg light blue diamond next :)