• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Ultra thin moon RG/grey dial

Kaptajnen2000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/17
Does anyone here own the GF Ultra thin moon RG/grey dial, and are able to comment on the dial color vs gen?

Or even better - anyone know a review of it? Haven't managed to find any myself and i am terribly split between white and grey dial.

27/9/16
Isn't the grey dial WG irl? I remember looking at both grey and white dial when I ordered and opping out of grey and going for white...

nickd

Horology Curious
10/11/22
New York
I don't mean to dig up an old thread for no reason but I was looking for the grey/rg as well and did some research into whether there was a gen with a grey dial. I found that the grey/wg combination is a special boutique edition of the JLC UTM

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
I don't mean to dig up an old thread for no reason but I was looking for the grey/rg as well and did some research into whether there was a gen with a grey dial. I found that the grey/wg combination is a special boutique edition of the JLC UTM

The rose gold case model with grey dial, model 136255J, was a Boutique Edition introduced in 2015

The white gold case model with grey dial, model 1363540 was introduced in 2017, but was not introduced as a special edition