• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Superocean heritage ii mesh bracelet

~RETRO~

Known Member
Certified
6/5/18
UK
I assume this is probably the best place to ask, I am currently awaiting a GF Factory superocean heritage ii from another member but it comes with the blue rubber strap.

I am looking for a mesh bracelet but unsure which is the most gen like option, the watch is the 42mm version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

JohnKhoi

WTB WTT PAM 29
17/9/22
USA
Staib Mesh bracelets are the supplier for Breitling. They are the 1:1 supplied on a gen.

The problem is you will not receive the Breitling logo and stamp if buying the stain version. They cost 180USD~. But that's if you are looking for gen feel.

If not, ask if a TD can supply you one from GF.

JohnKhoi

WTB WTT PAM 29
17/9/22
USA
Staib Mesh bracelets are the supplier for Breitling. They are the 1:1 supplied on a gen.

The problem is you will not receive the Breitling logo and stamp if buying the stain version. They cost 180USD~. But that's if you are looking for gen feel.

If not, ask if a TD can supply you one from GF.
Staib* sorry

~RETRO~

Known Member
Certified
6/5/18
UK
Okay so the Staib mesh is on the way but I'm now looking for a Breitling deployment clasp (can be Gen / replica) to fit the mesh.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
The GF is the better way to go.

There are also versions on Ali which are very good.

Reactions: ~RETRO~

~RETRO~

Known Member
Certified
6/5/18
UK
The GF is the better way to go.

There are also versions on Ali which are very good.
Thankyou I have seen this "gen" deployment clasp for sale on ebay in the UK :

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/29526814...z0-kuIRTq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=EMAIL

I have very little knowledge when it comes to deployment clasps and was wondering your thoughts on weather or not it is a genuine clasp?

The guy seems to have good feedback however I don't just want to take a risk if its not genuine.