• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Navitimer - skipping date ?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Recently purchased this GF navi from Lucy.
Had it for months now and it’s a great rep from GF with the usual flaws but otherwise it’s one of my all time favourites. I’ve put it on a genuine strap and buckle and it’s super comfortable and a real eye catcher.

One thing I’ve noticed is that the date can skip when adjusting it manually via the crown. On some occasions it can tend to just skip on the same date without changing ?

I’ve seen one other member in here mention something similar about his GF factory navi as well so it may very well be a common issue in this model from GF ? ( B01 A7750 movement )

Anyone else with this watch experienced anything similar ? Did you fix it ? Would love to hear more and any feedback.

Here’s the watch. ( black face white dials - looks blue from some angles )

zo77KD.png

Last edited:

jogi-914

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/21
Are you good with this B01 or is anything not so nice?
You will buy it again?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Yes I’d buy it again. It’s a decent enough rep.
If you do decide to get it, just make sure you ask the TD to manually change through the dates from 1-31 as part of the QC to make sure there are no issues. As per my comments above, there may be some skipping issues. Also make sure the TD tests the chronograph function and the clasp if you get a bracelet version. The GF clasp on the bracelet is not very good, it doesn’t “click” nicely when closing.