• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Avenger Bandit in stock anywhere? Opinions on TF or V9F?

Arpy

23/3/17
Looking to order a GF Avenger Bandit sometime soon. Anyone know which TD has them in stock? Also, currently checking all the websites and I'm seeing a TF Factory bandit and a "V9F" bandit. Any opinions on either of these? The TF seems to have the white numbers which I prefer over the greyish ones. The 12:00 marker looks off to me though. The V9F watch looks good. Alsp as an FYA the gen bandit has 2 versions, one with whiter letters and one with greyer letters (E1338310/M536 vs E1338310/M534) so both white-ish and greyish letters are accurate I guess.

Arpy

23/3/17
Funny enough I ordered that same version way back in 2018ish but ended up selling it in favor of my Skyland avenger. How did you request the Swiss movement? I haven't seen that option on the Puretime website

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Funny enough I ordered that same version way back in 2018ish but ended up selling it in favor of my Skyland avenger. How did you request the Swiss movement? I haven't seen that option on the Puretime website

My TD made the arrangements for their watchmaker to order it. He installed it before shipping the watch to USA.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
My TD is Lucy, aka Truetime168, listed in the TD section. Lucy took care of this for me with her watchmaker, who services all my watches before shipping. If you order from Lucy, she is very slow, but the quality makes up for the weeks or months you will wait for your watch to arrive. If you want fast, go to Puretime or Trusty. If I receive my watch within 8 weeks, I am happy. It is longer if the watch is out of stock because I am willing to wait for the best quality. I don't remember the price. It was less than If I had the swap done in the USA.