• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Getting back in the game with a DSSD 'D-Blue' ARF A2824

MrUnease

Horology Curious
31/8/21
It's been a long time but my wife said it was OK for me to get one so I did. I've purchased from Puretime years ago and but it's different now. Professional, borderline impersonal/mechanical. I had another dealer that I was going to purchase from who would sell this for $410 with box and papers but the payment process was annoying so why not give Puretime a try again. I told them about the other offer, but they wouldn't budge on the price except to offer free shipping.

After paying I sent an email asking if there was anyway possible to get a couple extra links? The response was it has an extension and should fit. Personally, I like to remove the extension and replace it with a link before the clasp and on after. The reason I asked now was that I hoped it would be the same 904L as the bracelet instead of purchasing something elsewhere. Never did get an answer about adding them to the order somehow. I'll see how the rest of this goes but so far I'm not impressed with Puretime. From what I can gather by looking at a few other posts, it looks like this is going to take a month to get to Ohio.

zkddS2.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your order and sorry if you are not satisfied with our service. The watch is with regular size of the bracelet. Factory doesn't supply the links for free and from our experiences, it usually takes a long time (sometimes for months) for factory to supply just the links or there is also risk they may not supply at the end.
if you are willing to wait also take the risk, please feel free to email us.

MrUnease

Horology Curious
31/8/21
I received a great email so thank you for that. I'll probably order a bracelet and us it for spare parts but can't swing it this week....

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Good to know. Please don't hesitate to contact us if any assistance is needed

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
I have a 9" wrist and own a 116660 (soon to be sold) and an ARF126660, modded by BK. I ordered 2 extra link for the 116660 and 1 (one!) extra link for the 126660 which is enough for my giant wrist, thanks to the diver extension. I wear this watch more than any other watch I own, and I'm actually more of a Panerai fan than a Rolex fan. I paid $49.00 per link from a seller on eBay and it is a 100% match and fit in any possible way.

NancyArmstrong

Looking Around
14/11/22
It's been a long time but my wife said it was OK for me to get one so I did. I've purchased from Puretime years ago and but it's different now. Professional, borderline impersonal/mechanical. I had another dealer that I was going to purchase from who would sell this for $410 with box and papers but the payment process was annoying so why not give Puretime a try again. I told them about the other offer, but they wouldn't budge on the price except to offer free shipping.

After paying I sent an email asking if there was anyway possible to get a couple extra links? The response was it has an extension and should fit. Personally, I like to remove the extension and replace it with a link before the clasp and on after. The reason I asked now was that I hoped it would be the same 904L as the bracelet instead of purchasing something elsewhere. Never did get an answer about adding them to the order somehow. I'll see how the rest of this goes but so far I'm not impressed with Puretime. From what I can gather by looking at a few other posts, it looks like this is going to take a month to get to Ohio.

zkddS2.jpg

It ain't happened to me. And do you know that different gamers frequently choose various slot machine varieties that are also appropriate for certain moods? Each sort of slot machine has distinct qualities. This Slototimes website made the decision to compile the most well-liked and often played game categories in the world of online gambling as a result. You may also take any risk by playing here.
It ain't happened with me.