• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Germany to France Customs Question (For Gen Rolex Part)

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
A genuine, used gold rolex bracelet will be shipped from Germany to France with DHL.

Can there be any issues with customs - any taxes that i need to know or will it be delivered directly to recipient?

I'll be happy if anyone with experience can share their experience with me.

Thanks.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
I have shipped from GR to FR with dhl express with no issues, there is no customs between EU countries

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
A genuine, used gold rolex bracelet will be shipped from Germany to France with DHL.

Can there be any issues with customs - any taxes that i need to know or will it be delivered directly to recipient?

I'll be happy if anyone with experience can share their experience with me.

Thanks.

There are no customs. But you should be aware that the shipment with DHL is only insured up to 500 euros and you have to book a "higher insurance"! This is possible for international shipments. For domestic shipments, it is not(!) permitted to send jewellery or watches worth more than 500 euros with DHL. You will have to order a special shipment.
jFMtyW.jpg

Last edited:

effinski

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
10/1/21
Germany
Last year i sold and shipped a Gen Tissot to France via DHL. Added the 1000€ Insurance didn't even have to proof the worth of the Item. Was delivered within a couple of days without any Problems.

Gesendet von meinem HMA-L29 mit Tapatalk

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
Last year i sold and shipped a Gen Tissot to France via DHL. Added the 1000€ Insurance didn't even have to proof the worth of the Item. Was delivered within a couple of days without any Problems.

Gesendet von meinem HMA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing