• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Genuine Daytona $139

JetskiDave

Horology Curious
3/10/22
Florida

They only have 400 of these previously purchased but never worn 116500LNs (you don't get the warranty card because that was filled out at the AD)

You only get a $10,5000 discount for accepting an "open box" model, but still seems like a good deal to me.

The site says the are 100% authentic, so no need to be concerned.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Seems like a good deal, however I never purchase a watch without first seeing a lume shot.

I've messaged them informing them of my requirements, hopefully they'll reply soon, before their stock runs out.

mrhavana

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/11
UK
Thanks OP. I was going to the black one, but his one has a higher discount.

mrhavana

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/11
UK
I'm hoping you understand we are all laughing at this listing - it is clearly a scam...
Yeah, don't worry. Not sure if I should say thank you for looking out for me or f you for thinking I'm the village idiot lol.

I should have put an emoji on the end of my previous post, but I'm an old git and I usually use the wrong emoji, thus causing even more confusion or ridicule.

PHutch

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/1/20
And here’s me thinking it was legitimate. Silly me

lost-cavalier

prisoner of time
Supporter
Certified
5/11/22
I was put off by the 3 year warranty statement at top of page, 1 year warranty at bottom - that's before you get to those horrible tickers saying "such and such just bought one, x people looking, only x left" - its like the old market trick of getting your buddies in the crowd to start creating a buying frenzy :mad:

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
I was going to order one until I realised it didn't come with a bezel protector.... what a rip off, I mean NO BEZEL PROTECTOR HOW VERY DARE THEY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

JetskiDave

Horology Curious
3/10/22
Florida
Yeah, don't worry. Not sure if I should say thank you for looking out for me or f you for thinking I'm the village idiot lol.

I should have put an emoji on the end of my previous post, but I'm an old git and I usually use the wrong emoji, thus causing even more confusion or ridicule.
There were some pretty serious tongueincheek replies - just didn't want anyone to think we weren't kidding. (And I waited a day thinking "I hope this guy isn't thinking I'm calling him out as an idiot...") ;)

Reactions: mrhavana