• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Feeling when rep arrives

wobby82

6/10/16
Hi I just wanted to ask if anyone here feels like it's not actually a rep they are buying'even though it is' I mean in the sense the quality is that good that you are almost believing it's almost the real thing because u know that there is not a better rep out there , meaning the next best thing is the real thing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dr. Mike

Renowned Member
7/9/15
Rep or not, I feel pretty good about having a gorgeous watch!

Sent from a remote corner of the world using a series of clicks, grunts and generous amounts of profanity

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Hi I just wanted to ask if anyone here feels like it's not actually a rep they are buying'even though it is' I mean in the sense the quality is that good that you are almost believing it's almost the real thing because u know that there is not a better rep out there , meaning the next best thing is the real thing

Everything made perfect sense. Thank you for sharing and for using a single comma.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Kind of, I certainly treat my reps like Gens. I look after them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XAD

Renowned Member
15/8/16
Unless you open the watch box and find some Star Wars shampoo in there, its a "real" watch, and I treat it as such ;-)

re·al
/?r?(?)l/

adjective

1. actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed

jluisorozco69

30/4/16
^^LOL this. I feel pretty good when I get my hands on my shipment. It´s like christmas from when I was a little boy. Also, I would like to have a smoke of whatever sh** [MENTION=136635]wobby82[/MENTION] is having.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wobby82

6/10/16
^^LOL this. I feel pretty good when I get my hands on my shipment. It´s like christmas from when I was a little boy. Also, I would like to have a smoke of whatever sh** [MENTION=136635]wobby82[/MENTION] is having.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hahahah

wobby82

6/10/16
I was just making sure the guys were clear on the actual sentences I was writing 'or typing should I say ' not that anyone would understand me wrong and get the wrong end of the stick

Dr. Mike

Renowned Member
7/9/15
Everything made perfect sense. Thank you for sharing and for using a single comma.
You're a d#ck. But a funny duck. I never realized , that single comma

Sent from a remote corner of the world using a series of clicks, grunts and generous amounts of profanity