• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to read a Bezel correctly

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Hiya mate, I do intentionally search the forum before posting as don't want to double post another members thread but on this ocassion by search skills were more Inspector Clouseau than Sherlock Holmes lol..

5332d26ea8083-panther.l.m.jpg

lol-022.gif

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Nice read. Though I've lately consciously stopped adding divers to my collection, I've always been drawn to watches with multifunctional bezels even if I can't use any to solve a problem to save my life! Thank God/Steve Jobs for smartphones. [emoji1]

A few of my non-divers with super busy bezels and/or chapter rings.

3780a2d27d102f210d5215b6c89e9055.jpg

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
Nice read. Though I've lately consciously stopped adding divers to my collection, I've always been drawn to watches with multifunctional bezels even if I can't use any to solve a problem to save my life! Thank God/Steve Jobs for smartphones. [emoji1]

A few of my non-divers with super busy bezels and/or chapter rings.

3780a2d27d102f210d5215b6c89e9055.jpg
Definitely not helping with a hangover (busy photo).
Great set of watches mate..

J___

M2M Stalker
Patron
Certified
3/7/14
Thumbs up for the article!

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Hiya mate, I do intentionally search the forum before posting as don't want to double post another members previous thread but on this ocassion my search skills were more Inspector Clouseau than Sherlock Holmes lol..

No worries mate, this is an interesting article indeed. Glad that this was brought up again as I already forgotten about it and I know many members will appreciate this read. :thumbsup:

Hyjynx

28/9/13
Need that Hamilton btw,no not want it but NEED IT!..

I don't blame ya. It's an excellent watch in a number of ways, down to the fine brushing of the high grade stainless steel. Pictures don't do it justice at all.

Hyjynx

28/9/13
Belated congrats on the 1k btw :drinks_cheers:

Well, I'll be darned! Thank you sir! A milestone and I didn't even know it because I use Tapatalk exclusively. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. I'm a bit of an iconoclast in my opinion of post counts - quality over quantity. Thanks again. [emoji120]

Apologies to OP for the mild hijack. [emoji6]

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
Well, I'll be darned! Thank you sir! A milestone and I didn't even know it because I use Tapatalk exclusively. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. I'm a bit of an iconoclast in my opinion of post counts - quality over quantity. Thanks again. [emoji120]

Apologies to OP for the mild hijack. [emoji6]
I know the OP and though he can be a cantankerous sod sometimes I don't think he'll mind too much :sFun_mischieviousbi