• PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING RWI TODAY !
    We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY,
    CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

FS - Custom Hornback Alligator Straps for AP ROO Montauk, Safari & Themes - New Scans

HKTAN

Supporter
26/3/06

[FONT=&quot]Custom Build Options Available.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Approx 2 Weeks to Complete
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]$269 to $289 Shipped.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Paypal to: [email protected] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank You, HKTAN [/FONT]

HKTAN

Supporter
26/3/06
Some are ready to ship. Let me know which one you would like, best aaron

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I have seen these straps in Bangkok for 4500 Baht which is 135 USD. The seller confirmed, made by HKTAN.

HKTAN

Supporter
26/3/06
Hi Guru, That's odd because I don't sell them to any shops in Bangkok. Cheers. Aaron

aajaxx007

1/2/13
I have seen these straps in Bangkok for 4500 Baht which is 135 USD. The seller confirmed, made by HKTAN.

Simple explanation, someone in Bangkok is buying them online and then selling them locally for less than the cost of materials and labor.

Wink

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
just to confirm, the store is MBW in the MBK Center, 1st floor, accross from KFC

sent from my iPad Air

HKTAN

Supporter
26/3/06
Thanks I'll go look them up. I don't sell to any retail stores at all. Cheers and thanks for the heads up ;)