• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IdolReplica

cavie

Looking Around
16/12/09
Hi there!

I'm starting in the world of replicas, and I find it very interesting. I only have gens (rolex day date, cartier tank française, breitling and omega) and at the beginning I was searching for very accurate replicas, so it was very frustrating!! What was the name for this kind of people? LOL :biglaugh:

I won't post much thread because for me it is very difficult to write in English :cute:

Today I'm going to talk about IdolReplicas.com. I just bought a Rolex Daytona Pro-Hunter Chrono. It is a gift for my boyfriend. I live in Spain, and the watch arrived after 15 days in perfect conditions, but without papers neither box. It is cheaper than watchEden, and I hope he will like it!!

If you want, I can post some pics.

Hasta luego!

mw1015

Renowned Member
26/1/09
hi cavie! welcome to RWI!

great to hear your watch arrived safely.

pics would be awesome thanks!!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
This is a scam site....

BIG SCAM SITE.

[EDIT ADDED ON 8.10.10 TO CLARIFY: IDOLREPLICA IS WATCHEDEN AND NOT A SCAM SITE.]

cavie

Looking Around
16/12/09
I read that they sell the same watches but in different webpages. There is a thread about it in RWI

relayman

12/9/09
Well if things aren't already confusing enough.....

Oh yeah; Guru, do the robes come off Christmas Eve?:woot:

I would even dance for that.

penguinsdancing.gif

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Well if things aren't already confusing enough.....

Oh yeah; Guru, do the robes come off Christmas Eve?:woot:

I would even dance for that.

penguinsdancing.gif

I wish so, then I can enjoy :biglaugh:

VagueByDesign

19/10/09
I've ordered from IdolReplicas a few times before and the same person handles their email responses that does the WatchEden responses, so I would have to say they are the same site. I guess even a scam site will send a watch out once in awhile, but I've ordered from them a few times before I found this site and they seemed to be fine. The watch always arrived in perfect shape and just as described and pictured. The format and price are pretty much the same as WatchEden too. What I've found is that WE will have one price and IR will have a higher price, but advertise that $20 is taken off. The bottom line is that they cost the same. lol Just a way to try and differentiate the stores I guess. I'd wager that the pictures are even the same for most of their watches with only a watermark to tell them apart.

Jake Rider

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/10
They didn't scam me and I have ordered twice from them

and if you wanted the box you need to order it seperate
from their site under watch accessories probably around 60.00 with full paper work

Jake Rider

Jake Rider

10/8/10
Idolrepicas

I have ordered from Idolreplicas
and have had no issues

I got exactly what I ordered from their site in prompt time period

I deal with Becky

JR

JackTheBear

7/7/10
I have ordered from IR as well and got my first replica AOK. Also dealt with Becky and Becky was cordial. Watch came well packed and as advertised. They have been running "Crazy One Week Deals" Last week they offered a Daytona with Roman for $68 Asian FREE shipping! This week the have a Yacht Master II for the same price. Hey at those prices you could give these away. I must confess, I have one of the Daytona's on the way. I know I have only received one watch - but didn't have any problems with IR
Cheers
JackTBear
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/album.php?albumid=112

Jake Rider

10/8/10
I have purchase 3 watches from idolreplicas

I deal with Becky

To date I have no complaints about their site

Prices are little on the high side and may consider other sites
mentioned her.

Good Luck

Jake

MMs

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/10
I have purchase 3 watches from idolreplicas

I deal with Becky

To date I have no complaints about their site

Prices are little on the high side and may consider other sites
mentioned her.

Good Luck

Jake

Dude...

you have 14 posts right now, and probably at least 13 of them
are exactly what you have written above. I think it's getting a bit old.
If you work for Tony or whatever, great.

maybe if you like them so much you should actually write a review?
you know, like with pictures of the watches you have bought or something?

seems like you just keep searching for any threads where WE or IR
is talked about and feel the need to post your exactly similar comment.
I think we get the point by now...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome to RWI cavie!
Good to see you did your research, unlike some :)
IdolReplicas is NOT a scam site, it is WatchEden. IdealReplica on the other hand is a well known scam site. They are not one and the same!

Alles ist klar now? Good, that's that cleared up until next time the mistake is made. Now, where are our pics?

Col.