• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Flawless First Purchase

Sober_Jesus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/22
North.
I did a ton of research before pulling the trigger on a purchase. This included a lengthy stretch of research into not only rep models but also looking into different TD's trying to asses which I felt the most comfortable with given my situation. My situation is a rookie - I'm confident I put in the hours necessary to choose a good factory and version but I'm completely unexperienced in reviewing QC pictures for watches and I don't have loads of experience with replica product orders from China or elsewhere.
I decided to have Lucy help me get a Rolex AirKing from GMF.

The timeline went as follows:

August 17th: I reach out with an inquiry via email introducing myself and inquiring about the desired watch.
August 18th: Lucy replied answering all my questions about watch availability, pricing, and how the process would work.
August 24th: We've sent a few emails back and forth, but I missed an email from Lucy, she reached out after 3 days to check in.
August 28th: I make the payment (Process was easy and Lucy walked me through it)
August 29th: Lucy confirms payment received and says she'll be in touch with QC's
September 7th: I check in with an email
September 8th: Lucy replies and has a set of QC pictures for me
September 9th: I ask for a couple specific pictures
September 16th: Lucy replies - it's been a holiday but she has sent me watch to have it cleaned and movement adjusted
September 25th: I check in via email
September 29th: Lucy emails me - she had gotten the watch back but wasn't satisfied with the job done on it so sent it again to be serviced.
October 14th: Lucy send me the additional pictures I requested and we exchange emails about the watch
October 19th: I GL the watch
October 21st: I receive the tracking info and notification it has been sent from Lucy
November 1st: watch is delivered in great packaging

I can really say I made the right choice working witch Lucy. I knew it might take some time to go from an order to wearing the watch, and in the end it took about exactly as long as I thought it would. I felt in the loop the whole time and totally comfortable trusting Lucy to get the job done. I'm really happy with the watch - about to order my second one now!

I'll try and take some good photos soon and add them here later!