• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time Order with InTime

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
22 days and counting - I think my money is gone.
Always amazes me the ignorant comments made by noobs on these threads. If you any type of reading/research, you'd understand how ordering rep watches goes. This isn't Amazon. Many of us have waited months for watches from TD's without the need to make a thread and/or complain. I always have pity for the TDs that have to deal with you people.

Reactions: e1phantom

cookedcode

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/22
Always amazes me the ignorant comments made by noobs on these threads. If you any type of reading/research, you'd understand how ordering rep watches goes. This isn't Amazon. Many of us have waited months for watches from TD's without the need to make a thread and/or complain. I always have pity for the TDs that have to deal with you people.
Take less steroids.

cookedcode

3/9/22
You literally think a TD that's been part of this forum for years, will risk their reputation over your measly transaction ? Try reading more and you may see the light.
Your roid rage is showing - nothing you're saying is being considered because it's steroid driven.

cookedcode

3/9/22
finally received *another* email from Ryan : wait another 2-3 days.

Anyone else seeing a pattern?

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

cookedcode

3/9/22
Emailed Ryan for QC and to ask about refund process. Will update when I hear back.

cookedcode

3/9/22
Received email from Ryan again - told to wait another 7 days.

Will update in 7 days.

unclejohn

Great Balls Of Fire
Banned
3/7/21
France
On the way for me
I received to day QC's
Some pics here

tgib.jpg

5wnz.jpg

wmqv.jpg

unclejohn

Great Balls Of Fire
Banned
3/7/21
France
What do you look for ? I don't have a gen to compare it against - have you seen anything that caught your eye so far?
It's just an information for the next arrival but if you don't like that leave it

Last edited:

cookedcode

3/9/22
It's just an information for the next arrivant but if you don't like that leave it
This is an odd sentence. I had to lookup what arrivant means - I'm guessing this was a typo.

Can you clarify, when you got the QC images, did anything jump out at you regarding what others should look for?

unclejohn

Great Balls Of Fire
Banned
3/7/21
France
This is an odd sentence. I had to lookup what arrivant means - I'm guessing this was a typo.

Can you clarify, when you got the QC images, did anything jump out at you regarding what others should look for?
nothing but it's only pics
this is the history of my order (more than 1 month of waiting)
1bz0.png

Last edited:

cookedcode

3/9/22
Ryan replied to say that QC would be coming soon.

Nothing yet - will report back when I get .... anything.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Ryan replied to say that QC would be coming soon.

Nothing yet - will report back when I get .... anything.
I ordered mine in August and it just shipped last week. If you read anything about the 5712 v2 at all, you’d know that all TDs are having trouble fulfilling orders due to slow factory production.

You ordered everything correctly. Just be f’ing patient ffs.