• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time Order with InTime

cookedcode

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/22
2:50pm EST 09/3/2022

Weird payment process - you have to go to another page , register with the same name and email and select, and checkout items that equal the total amount of your InTime order.

Will see if they're legit.

cookedcode

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/22
PPF spent 4-5 years improving this watch! It is equipped with the breakthrough PP240 super clone movement with top-quality finishing, engraving and coloring as a genuine movement.

It has the same power reserve and moonphase as the genuine . The fantastic polishing on the watch case and bracelet make it super comfortable to wear.

***This watch is on pre-order now so QC Images will take a longer time to prepare***

1. Super clone movement
2. 8.8mm thickness. No rep watch has closer thickness to the genuine than this version!
3. Quiet rotor (not noisy like some other versions)
4. Fully functional - power reserve, moonphase, date functions are 1:1 same as genuine
5. Top quality polishing of all parts: case, bezel, bracelet and clasp. You will feel amazed when you are wearing this watch. It is super comfortable, like the genuine!
6. Correct dial color and finishing
7. High quality sapphire crystal

PPFSize 41mm x 8.8mm
Movement Asian Super Clone PPF240 movement at 21600 VPH(Same to the Gen watch), same to genuine movement looking.
Functions Hours, minutes, sub seconds, date, power Reserve and moonphase display. (All functions are same to the Gen watch)
Case 1:1 replicated solid 316L stainless steel case
Crystal Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with AR coating
Dial Blue dial
Bezel 1:1 replicated solid 316L Polished/brushed bezel
Strap 1:1 replicated solid 316L Stainless steel bracelet
Clasp Deployant clasp
Water resistance >50 Meters

If my experience with PPF clones are consistent, items 3,5, and 6 will be a problem but fingers crossed.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
yes. The screenshots from that site are in the original posting?
Yes, I can see the screenshot but it doesn't show the domain name. Best you go back into your transaction history on your browser and check to see what site you visited. Plenty of scam sites out there that mimic the TD sites. Hope all is OK for you.

Carlitto#1

Horology Curious
12/5/18
any update on this because I got redirected to a dummy site also. intime has always been a go to for me...but first time seeing this.

unclejohn

Great Balls Of Fire
Banned
3/7/21
France
this watch is a Pre-Order the delay is normal because more longer than usual for a pre-order
Ryan say to me "We are expecting the new stock to be delivered from the factory after about 15 days"
So Qc's will arrive probably on next monday for me...and probably for you too