• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order with hont

DubleTitan

Horology Curious
7/10/21
Hi guys, new member here. First time buying from hont and first time buying a rep.

28/10/2022 6:12pm GMT+2 - Ordered a Breitling Navitimer Automatic 41mm blue dial and made payment.

(will update in this thread when i get the payment acknowledgment, QC and when i receive the watch)

victurchen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/22
Nice! We're pretty much in the same boat. I'm a first timer buying from Hont as well, waiting on payment acknowledgment

What payment method are you using? Have you gotten the feedback yet?

DubleTitan

Horology Curious
7/10/21
Nice! We're pretty much in the same boat. I'm a first timer buying from Hont as well, waiting on payment acknowledgment

What payment method are you using? Have you gotten the feedback yet?
I use EU Bank transfer and yes indeed I got a reply past tuesday. Waiting for QC Pics now! What did you use for payment?

victurchen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/22
I used transferwise, went pretty smooth!

Payment was acknowledged tuesday morning and I'm also waiting for QC pictures

Was your watch in the 24 hr QC list? Wonder if that means QC comes in < 24 hours

DubleTitan

Horology Curious
7/10/21
01/11/2022 04:35am GMT+2 - Payment got approved by Hont, waiting for QC pictures

DubleTitan

Horology Curious
7/10/21
I used transferwise, went pretty smooth!

Payment was acknowledged tuesday morning and I'm also waiting for QC pictures

Was your watch in the 24 hr QC list? Wonder if that means QC comes in < 24 hours
No my watch wasn’t in the 24 hr QC list. I messaged Hont about one particular watch which wasn’t listed. He told me QC takes about 3-7 days.

Reactions: victurchen