• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order. Want to change order. Anyone has experience?

mkkmkkmkk123

Horology Curious
20/11/22
Hey guys, first time ordering from intime, infact my first time ordering a watch. Really excited!

i chose a cheaper version of Rolext GMT Root beer, basically chose and paid for the 2836 movement. after reading up a lot, i found out that 2836 is not the preferred movement for GMTs because it basically functions differently (im a watch noob, owns a few GEN pieces but never into how they work XD).

I am trying to get them to change my order to Clean factory with 3186, have emailed the [email protected], but im not sure if its actually allowed. its been only 24 hours since i made payment and received the email that my payment has been received.

has anyone changed their order before? will it pissed them off? im just not sure if its going to be a straightforward process because of all the dummy website payment etc. would love any insights

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Ryan and the team offer exceptional customer service and support. I’m sure Ryan will respond to you soon and work something out. I’ve had nothing but great experiences from Ryan and the Intime team and I’m sure you will too. Hang tight for response.

Reactions: TESLA760

mkkmkkmkk123

Horology Curious
20/11/22
Ryan and the team offer exceptional customer service and support. I’m sure Ryan will respond to you soon and work something out. I’ve had nothing but great experiences from Ryan and the Intime team and I’m sure you will too. Hang tight for response.
Amazing to hear that! I haven't got a reply since i sent in the email 2 days ago. hopefully he gets back to me soon! first time ordering and excited!