• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order. QC to Delivery 6 days!?!?

mkkmkkmkk123

Horology Curious
20/11/22
My first time ordering with Ryan. Ordered a Rolex GMT Rootbeer

21st November => made order and paid, confirmation received on same day
23rd November => requested to change the model i ordered to a better one and topped up the difference
24th November => received QC photos and approved QC on the same day
26th November => Tracking number received, item is enroute to my location (SG)
30th November 12pm (now) => Item is with courier and is on the way to my location. Was given a live GPS map tracking of my item and the courier. watch should reach me before 4-5 pm today.

It was an amazing experience thus far dealing with Ryan and his team. they were polite, understanding and accommodating. Not to mention the fast speed in which they ship items out and the shipping partner they use. Given the covid situation in china with the various city wide lockdowns, im extremely impressed with Ryan and his team.

Cant wait to receive my watch later today!

mkkmkkmkk123

Horology Curious
20/11/22
So technically, 23rd November is the day i actually made the order since i change the item that i ordered. so it took only 7 days for the watch to be sent to me. although i havent receive it right now, im very optimistic it will reach me within the next few hours since my eyes are glued to the gps tracker which updates every minute. and hes getting nearer and nearer.

mkkmkkmkk123

Horology Curious
20/11/22
Watch received after 6 days! compared it with my gen, watch is perfect! thanks ryan!

Rolex GMT 126711CHNR

GIG

9/9/22
What country are you in? That's extremely fast.

I'm guessing he has stock of popular watches with shipping partners already? If thats true its a good incentive to buy from him.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
What country are you in? That's extremely fast.

I'm guessing he has stock of popular watches with shipping partners already? If thats true its a good incentive to buy from him.
He’s in Singapore

26th November => Tracking number received, item is enroute to my location (SG)

Reactions: GIG

GIG

9/9/22
Haha got my hopes up 🤣

My bad. It's late here

mkkmkkmkk123

Horology Curious
20/11/22
Haha got my hopes up 🤣

My bad. It's late here
Just ordered another Daytona Panda 116500 Clean V3… let’s see if it will be as fast this time..

It was my first time buying reps. I’ve been using my GMT gen since 2012…and I wear it every single day, so I am extremely sensitive to the various adjustable and movable parts of the watch. The Clean factory rep is really super close to gen. In terms of the movement, every adjustable and moving parts feels similar to gen! Just hoping this watch will last as long as a gen