• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order - Hont June 2022

electr0fryin

Horology Curious
6/6/22
Hello,
My first time order with Hont (or any order for a rep) so far is as follows:

I inquired 5/31 with Hont over WhatsApp if he had an IWC big pilot 43 spitfire available. He said the strap wasn't the same but to see his website. I didn't see the watch I wanted on his website, so decided not to buy.

On 6/4 I asked if he had an Omega Seamaster 007 NTTD available, to which he said he did (from VSF) and he quoted $497 with free shipping.

I agreed and paid 6/6 via TransferWise.

6/6 - QC Received since he had the watch in stock. Normally he said it takes 6-7 days if they dont have it. It looked good to me so I green lit it.

6/7 - Shipped and shipping info received.

I will update once it's received.

Last edited:
Reactions: GRiZZY_801

andron

Looking Around
6/6/22
Nice!
do u have a link to his website?
I'm afraid to get the wrong one

electr0fryin

Horology Curious
6/6/22
Watch received 7/10. Watch as described by Hont. Shipping took a bit of time, but everything is as expected.

I'd buy from him again next time I'm looking for a nice rep.

Reactions: GRiZZY_801

GRiZZY_801

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
27/7/22
CONUS
Great watch! Glad to see good reps still coming out for this. Definitely wanting to get one. Why do you prefer the nato so much? Also, we're those the Rocky Mountains?

electr0fryin

Horology Curious
6/6/22
Great watch! Glad to see good reps still coming out for this. Definitely wanting to get one. Why do you prefer the nato so much? Also, we're those the Rocky Mountains?

I just think the nato is less formal and fits me a bit better but the metal one it came with was pretty decent for the 2 days I wore it.

And yes, Rocky mountains 🙂

GRiZZY_801

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
27/7/22
CONUS
Good to know, both look great on the watch for sure. Going through the process of buying one now actually! First rep, fingers crossed.

Nice! I was raised in Utah. Recognize them anywhere