• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Experience--5/5 Stars

BronxMade

Looking Around
17/5/22
If you have never experienced making this kind of purchase, then this is the review for you. I found Ryan on this forum and read the reviews. Seemed like a lot of positive feedback so I decided to take a leap a faith. I figured, whatever if I get scammed, well then that's what I get. I reached out to Ryan via email on a Rolex I was interested in. Ryan was very responsive which made me feel good to start with. I highly recommend Ryan. I received my watch and it won't be my last purchase. Below is my timeline. Only thing I would advise is for you to check your junk/spam email folder. I would have gotten my watch sooner but the QC pics were sent to my junk mail so a few days I was at a standstill. I reached out to Ryan about it, and he responded to check my junk to review the QC for approval. Thanks Ryan.

4/3/22: Made payment
4/9/22: QC images sent
4/15/22: QC approved, pending shipment
4/18/22: shipped
5/4/22: arrived

Reactions: TRad_93

Homble

Horology Curious
10/2/23
UK
Hi mate, glad you had a good experience. Can I just ask, how easy was it to make payments? That’s the only thing holding me back from dipping my toe in the water