• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time customer with JTime - Platnet Ocean GMT 45.5mm + Royal Oak offshore 2017 44mm RG Summer

mmicha

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/10/22
Hi all;

Will share composition of my first order at Li shop Jtime.

5 Oct 2022 - Order placed by mail contacted Li

- Planet Ocean GMT 45.5mm ETNZ "DEEP BLACK" Real Ceramic VSF 1:1 Best edition on Black Nylon Strap A8906 Super clone
578$
- Royal Oak Offshore 2017 44mm RG Summer Edition JF 1:1 Best Edition on White Rubber Strap A3126 V2 w/ Cyclops
628$

6 Oct 2022 - Order placed on website + re contacted Li for mixed questions (thanks for the great support)
7 Oct 2022 -
1-Tried to pay VIA LTC (not working)
2-Tried to send 1 euro to BTC address after this first problem on wallet
3-Li responded to sent full payment on BTC as he received payment from France every day without problem
4-Responded to Li via mail with proofs of BTC delivery + transaction full confirmation on his wallet
5-Another email asking for confirmation on his side + info for next steps

Since 11am France time - Awaiting response

More to come...

mmicha

7/10/22
Update

7 Oct 2022 - response from Li will be contacted by Lana 7-10 next business day to receive QC.

mmicha

7/10/22
9 Oct 2022 - whitelisted Lana email on which i will receive the QC Pics as mentionned by Li

mmicha

7/10/22
13 Oct 2022 - Received QC Pic for Royal Oak only. Beautifull work.
Asked Lana to confirm color of below arrow cause i saw them black, and they are usually rose gold
Waiting for feedback

montre.png

mmicha

7/10/22
13 Oct 2022 - Stunning answer, received watch under daylight picture. Perfect one. Green light given for Royal oak.

mmicha

7/10/22
17 Oct 2022 - Talked to Lana to have a delay for the second QCs
18 Oct 2022 - Lana updated the QCs for the second watch (cool!)
18 Oct 2022 - Analyzed carefully the second watch, seems to have few imperfection i communicated to Lana, giving a Red Light

Now waiting for a feedback from our nice and friendly jtime team (thanks for the hard works!)

Attaching the 4 problems :
1- misalignement of the bottom square, i watched every video/pictures there is a problem on it (more large left as i see) a make a perspective problem when you look globally the watch.​
2 - On bracelet a couture problem we saw it directly​
3 - A material problem, expected "deepblack" (can you make a picture of the titanium ceramic text ? opposite)​
4 - A problem on the back, the color is not good / detailed engraving make me a bit upset as you can see in the presented shop picture and QC​

mmicha

7/10/22
19 Oct 2022 - Lana replied :
"
We will request a new one from the factory for you.
Please wait for the new QC.
"

Thanks to the Jtime team, very professionnal and great communication all time when status asked by email.

++ Waiting.

mmicha

7/10/22
Update of the thread. Watches have been received.

Beautiful work from Jtime. Very professionnal service.

Piguet fit very well, very confortable and awnsome work on the watch.
Omega is large and have a nice black, all goods.

Very gappy with those two.

Please check as weel my second order post ordered 4 watches. All goods.

Li, Lana, thanks to both of you for the nice support.