• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time Buying on ChazingTime - GMT-MASTER II BLNR

Luquito

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/4/22
UK
Sharing my first experience and order progress with ChazingTime.

22 April:
Browsed website for the best model to purchase, I opted for the GMT-MASTER II 116710 BLNR BLACK/BLUE CERAMIC 904L STEEL VRF 1:1 BEST EDITION VR3186 CHS V3 (CF BEZEL).

24 April:
Emailed Chazingtime to check on availability.
Chazingtime replied quickly with confirmation that it is available with VRF and to place the order and QC pics will be available one week after payment is received.
Order was placed on the webiste and payment was sent via UK bank transfer.

Awaiting payment and order confirmation.

Will keep updating on my experiece until the watch is received :)

Luquito

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/4/22
UK
April 25:
Chazingtime have confirmed payment was received and that they will send QC pics by email when ready.

Luquito

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/4/22
UK
April 28:
I checked in with Chazingtime to check on progress and they have confirmed the watch is in their possession and they are checking if everything is fine before sending the QC pics. Response time has been very quick from them I have to say.

So far so good... stay tuned for further updates.

Luquito

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/4/22
UK
April 30:
QC pics were received and everything looks good. I have approved for shipping. I have requested tracking information once shipped and will follow the journey and hope for no issues.

Luquito

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/4/22
UK
May 4:
Chazingtime shared the tracking information for delivery of my watch to the UK. Estimated time of transit is shouting as 17 days, hope it arrives sooner but can’t complain.

Service has been awesome so far with clear communication.

Luquito

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/4/22
UK
Hey there!

Everything went well and the watch arrived after about 9-10 days if I remember correctly from it being shipped out.

I couldn’t really fault the service. I haven’t ordered since but I had a good experience.