• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
Fully aware this is not a TD so not saying anyone should buy from this person but just follow to find their IG.

RM55 not perfect in terms of skeletonisation like gen but close enough and better than BBR imo.

Here's a pic and video

This is the cheaper V1 clone, no longer even for sale.

It’s replaced by an almost 1:1 clone of Gen. But it’s more expensive

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
V1 clone is still available as a choice of cheaper builds. But 1:1 clone looks alot different from v1. Which is almost gen like.

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Now we just need that movement at a more reasonable price offered as a package with the watch case, crown, strap etc and not having to go through hoops to acquire one.

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
This Movement alone was quoted at $5,000-$5,500 USD. I believe a Gen Spec case is about 3.5K USD. That will make the watch about close to $10K once all said and done. That's not bad compared to the price of Gen. But $10K for a rep watch with a custom movement without any track record is a tough pill to swallow, specially for me. But I do applaud the efforts of the rep industry. Hopefully economies of scale will happen and the movement cost will come down and we'll have a much cheaper watch to play with. Remember when the modified miyota based movements were being sold by ABD for 4K+ usd before BBR, Sonic came out. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
Finally got a real vaucher movement in hand. Cnc bubba case, real rubberized titanium as per Gen.

Insane!

this is game over boys. a man can dream and admire from a distance. (and maybe take a 2nd mortgage out)

Reactions: Prizon

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Finally got a real vaucher movement in hand. Cnc bubba case, real rubberized titanium as per Gen.

Insane!

Holy fuck this is gorgeous. If you don't mind would you take a video of winding (moving barrel wheel) and it ticking?

Reactions: Prizon