• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Replica Purchase

Phinlx

Do not accept unsolicited offers
27/5/12
Uk
Ordered my first replica in March after looking on the forum for who was the most recommended dealer in terms of quality arrived on Lucy, I have to say with all the complications in the market and the small delays and with everything else going on in the world I was impressed from start to finish simple payment for a techno fobe like me, better communication than most UK plcs, great turn around time from QC pictures gave OK then exactly 7 days later my package arrives brilliantly packaged, again I have ordered plenty In the current environment from major UK retailers that have taken longer so absolutely nothing to complain about here absolutely thrilled with the watch and the process, I know where my next purchase will be coming from, took me a while to give it a go but I can understand those of you who have drawers full of watches and this could start me down a dangerous Financial path but what the hell