• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep Purchase - New to this world.

evolution380

Horology Curious
2/2/20
I'm new to the world of reps, own a few gens of varying value but since stumbling across this forum and the knowledge and variants of reps I'm genuinely so Intrigued I had to bite the bullet. Can't currently justify a high end / Franken rep whilst being so wet behind the ears but I definitely plan to work up to that and tinker about with reps, mod and service and do things I can't do to my gens. (I'm a tinkerer)

After a little research I stumbled across Reg. I checked out his wares and found a couple of watches to kick off my rep collection and dropped him an E-mail yesterday.

Reg quickly responded and gave further details on both reps I enquired about and the relevant payment was made, I've found Reg to clearly and concisely respond to queries and in a prompt manor. He also posted the several items together with no extra delivery charge.

Reg advised that the watches should be shipped out within 2 days however this morning I already had the tracking information waiting for me within an E-Mail, brilliant turn around considering I had only sent payment not much more than 12 hours prior to this.

I now can't wait to receive the watches and will be sure to fire up a few photos when they arrive.

For those interested I've gone for following:

- Tudor Black Bay Dark
- Deepsea Sea Dweller (Black Dial)

Mainly wanted to see the durability of the BB with the finish and I can compare the DSSD with a gen which was main reason for purchase. Just intrigued more than anything to see the differences of varying levels of reps against a gen.

I think a few seamasters are in line on the next order which I can also compare against Gens along with a Regmariner and hulk. I will also then be able to wear the reps in situations I'm not always happy to wear the equivalent Gens surrounded by people who admire my gens but wouldn't know the difference between the two.

I look forward to dealing with reg a lot more and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him thus far.

Bokkel

Looking Around
11/2/20
Yep, also received message, good follow up. awaiting my first shipment also, I made the payment yesterday 10-02-2020

evolution380

Horology Curious
2/2/20
Arrived today, very well packaged no issues at custom etc and no fees to pay upon receipt so Ann in all very happy.

The DSSD didn’t come as that but as a Sea Dweller, not the end of the world I can’t draw some comparisons as a result but it’s not the end of the world and these things happen.

Overall very happy and would use / recommend Reg happily!

any specific pictures anyone may want to see let me know and I can post up. I’m not very good with photographs and just took a few quick ones to post with this.

Reactions: HomeRye

blurred_line

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/17
Good choices! The Tudor looks great! Looking forward for the comparison as well